Need the motivation

Options
Hi im 23 years old :) i was using this before and i lost 18 pounds but I want to start fresh i negelected my fitness pal because i couldnt be bothered loosing the weight anymore

So i deleted my profile

So i decided to start a fresh :)

could really use the support :)

Replies

• LimaMikeJuliet
    Options
    I need to lose 15stone. It's so hard to stay motivated.. but try and think in a few months how much you'll regret it if you don't stick to it. Thats what's helping me at the mo.
  • MissMo36
    MissMo36 Posts: 27
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. This is my second attempt on here too, but this time around I'm determined to make it work! Good luck to you and hopefully you meet your goals!
  • rva804grl
    rva804grl Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi there!
    I am 22 years old and I am completely new to this app. I would like to lose a solid 25 pounds and need the motivation as well. If you want to keep each other accountable for work outs... let me know! I have allowed my busy schedule to inter-fear with working out and getting healthy. I am serious about losing weight this time... I am thinking about how great it will feel to get into all of my cute summer clothes and how much more energy I will have.

Best of luck! You can do this!
  • rva804grl
    rva804grl Posts: 4
    Options
    Do you mind if I add you? I could use the support too! Haha
  • Taylor0212
    Taylor0212 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Im 20 and this is also my second time around. You can add me if you'd like! I'm a student and home and working for the summer. I started in the begining of may and have lost 14 pounds so far! My realistic goal is to lose 25 pounds by the end of August when school starts. I think we shoudl motivate each other!

P.s anyone else reading this, feel free to add me too!
  • Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm on a lot ! Feel free to add me. I also have a ladies only support group on fb if you are interested :) jut send me a message!
  • melissafiola
    Options
    I'm 25 and also on my second round with MFP. I just got engaged, and have a long way to go before I'm ready to put on my wedding dress! Feel free to add me :)
  • sexyfit89
    sexyfit89 Posts: 9
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im 23 and this is my 2nd time around. I am doing much better this time.
  • T_Marie4
    T_Marie4 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Sometimes a fresh start is exactly what we all need to help stay on track! :)
  • KeepJoJoPushin
    Options
    Well I'm 27 and this is my second round also! :) I'm needing motivation lost 20 before with mfp but gained it back!! So starting insanity today when it comes in!! Wanna be fit! I need friends n motivation.
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, just starting. Not sure what my goals are, but I want to look like I did when I first met my wife.
  • finleyc
    finleyc Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome back!!! Feel free to add me - happy to support and chat! MFP is nice to bring some fun to getting in shape
  • BR07
    BR07 Posts: 4
    Options
    Well I created my Fitness Pal account about 3 months ago and didn't use it at all. I have recently decided to give it a try and lose some lbs. but its hard starting out when even those close to you who are supposed to provide support are the first ones to laugh and say you can't do it. Well I'm here to prove them wrong and to know that I can do this for myself, so I can be healthier and more confident. Hope to find support from those in here, so feel free to add me. I can't wait to start working out and see the pounds melt away. I know it's not going to be easy and I have a long road ahead of me but I'm going to give it my all. :smile: