Insanity Week 1

Options
I just finished my week 1 of insanity. I was wondering if any one is about the same area as me with this program and would like to become pals.. Tomorrow is my rest day YAY

19959959.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• thesilentsenshi
    thesilentsenshi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting Insanity on Monday! :D
  • pdknight8185
    pdknight8185 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You will love it!!! At first I thought holy crappolla lol but a week down and its great.
  • thesilentsenshi
    thesilentsenshi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I did the fit test yesterday and it kicked my *kitten*! I'm sore all over today and I didn't even start the main program yet. But I'm determined to look awesome by October, and this is the only way for me to get fast results!

I also ordered an HRM watch to help better keep track of my calories. It should arrive next week. I'm so excited!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done on starting! there is an insanity thread which is great for support and has people on it at various stages! keep digging deeper!
  • consumone
    consumone Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have to find out about this Insanity week because I know nothing about it. I would love to get your input.
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I finished my 1st round about a month ago and still use it on cardio days :) feel free to add me planning another round for sure!
  • brittneyburger
    brittneyburger Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im starting insanity on monday! feel free to add me for some support!! :] im a little nervous but extremely excited!!
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to start insanity tomorow!! I'm very excited today i'll do my fit test!! Feel free to add me!! :)
  • DreamSM85
    DreamSM85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start Insanity this coming week too! Good luck everyone! I can wait until I finish my first week! Congrats.
  • AlexPawley
    AlexPawley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm starting with the fit test tomorrow. feel free to add me. I'm so excited to start :)
  • lilmissmonroe
    Options
    i start week 2 tomoz ,my rest day was today ..i so needed it lol good luck those starting tomoz xxxxx
  • third_time_lucky
    third_time_lucky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I just did a mini trial of insanity fit test ready to start to program properly tomorrow!

it nearly killed me!!!!

would love some friends also doing, going to need all the help i can get to stick to this!!! :D
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    HI
    I also wanted to join a group doing Insanity. I just borrowed it from a friend today and plan on doing the fit test tonight and starting the program tomorrow.

Is there anyway someone can start a new group in the group section we can all join and connect easier? I saw there was another group going already but its alot of people at so many varying stages.
  • 1234567kate9
    Options
    I just finished my 3rd day...and I am SO SORE. I can't wait til the rest day <3
  • pdknight8185
    Options
    OH the fit test totally kicked my *kitten* as well. Matter fact the first 5 days kicked my butt. lol But its so worth it and fun
  • pdknight8185
    Options
    I started a group if any of you guys want to join so maybe we will all be on the same track http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/7034-insanity-beginning-the-month-of-july
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making the group!! I joined, lol.
  • bbaker172
    bbaker172 Posts: 93
    Options
    I just joined too. I have the DVD's but I'm afraid...lol. It's great to know that there's other people out there going through this too!! I just hope it works!
  • pdknight8185
    Options
    I was scared too epecially watching the videos and I was like he wants me to do this haha.but its not bad
  • maylene1853
    Options
    OH the fit test totally kicked my *kitten* as well. Matter fact the first 5 days kicked my butt. lol But its so worth it and fun

it kicks my butt every day lol....
    i need insanity friends!!