need some support..

Options
Hi all... looking for support here... as I don't have much at home in terms of anyone else wanting to diet, or should I say...get healthier.. I am already addicted to this site and plan on using this awesome tool to shed those 70 pounds (now 67 pounds).. looking forward to chatting with some new friends..

Replies

• MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    It's a shame your family won't get on board, bu you'll find lots of support here! Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • yogifranks
    Options
    I just started using this program over the weekend and I love it. It really opened my eyes to what and how much I was eating. Can't wait to see what happens when I weigh myself next Sunday. Please add me as your friend.

:smile:
  • jennihegge
    jennihegge Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Id love to have some friends to, the more support we have the better off we are!
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm pretty new here too. I understand where you're coming from, it's really strange to prepare a separate meal for myself than the household, my daughter(4yrs) is willing to try a lot of things, but my fiance turns up his nose at the hint of something being healthy, plus my mom is iffy on healthy n my sister n her kids (who are temp staying here) refuse absolutelty to even consider healthy stuff(except one of her daughter's is a veg lover n is enjoying the healthy options).. it's like seriously, u tried it, u liked it.... but u can't enjoy it because it's healthy(he's especially judgemental of my green smoothies, though he admits the ones I made him try are good) Feel free to add me, i'm here every day!
  • sailorsWife1221
    Options
    Buy a super cute dress or jeans in a smaller size! hang it in your room somewhere where you will see it always! Believe me, the motivation to fit into that outfit will help! haha. :) I'm doing the same with my prepregnancy clothes!
  • yogifranks
    Options
    Josie, your story sounds similar to mine. My hubby needs to gain and I need to lose. I have to cook his meals (which I don't mind doing) and stay on track with my own. I'm determined to do it - I need to lose 30lbs
  • rore62
    rore62 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good job losing 3 lbs :-) Your on your way. You'll reach your goal by an by :-) Please feel free to add me as your friend :-) I have lost a total of 14 lbs since January 1st. 4 months of weight watchers and then I stopped losing-got discouraged and gained about 7 lbs back-then started using this site and I now have lost 6 of those 7lbs I had gained back. I absolutely love this site and the encouraging posts I read. I love tracking my food each day and adjusting what I eat as I go to attempt to stay within those goals. I love tracking my exercise and seeing how many calories i burn by do it :-) I like the nutritional breakdown too. I am receiving nutritional counseling as well once a week-the company are actually the one's who suggested I begin with myfitness pal. Each week they review my weekly food logs and guide me with the adjustments that I need to make. I am learning so much about nutrition and the way the body utilizes food. Welcome to a great place for learning and encouragement . You are going to be successful, I just know it :-)
  • KelliJ49047
    KelliJ49047 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am really beginning to enjoy this site... I enjoy the encouragement that is given... everyone is like family... I want to thank everyone for the support.. I will be weighing in tomorrow... fingers are crossed.. happy weight loss all...