need to drop 45 pounds in need of friends

Options
could really use some support...im a yo yo dieter and right now im just so ready for a change.. i have a great life but i need to make it match my body. i feel frumpy half the time and the other half im mad at myself for giving up. ive have an upcoming wedding to go to and i would really like to look like a knock out on my hubbys arm . i just need people who will help keep me going

Replies

• ctroni
    ctroni Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    ADD me. I just started but am super motivated. Let's go on this journey together.
  • krhadley
    krhadley Posts: 11
    Options
    We are both trying to loose about the same. I just started today and could use someone to help me also. Im thinking doing this will help me stay away from food.
  • ShizukaSamurai
    ShizukaSamurai Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started my weight loss journey and I'm looking to lose about the same. Let's keep in touch!
  • teacup8285
    teacup8285 Posts: 26
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 72 pounds so far with 30 to go and would be happy to cheer you on!
  • janelleross
    janelleross Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I need friends as well. I just started here on MFP again (after many unsuccessful tries) ... I'm hoping this time it sticks! I would like to lose about 60 lbs.
  • LovelyLathrop
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I've lost 80+ pounds!!! Good luck on your journey :-)
  • sdchamberlin
    Options
    Support is helpful. I'm new here, feel free to add me too :)
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Mbiceo
    Mbiceo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about what has or hasn't happened. Just focus on each day and how you're going to conquer that and it will come! You have friends here.
  • kikidee90
    kikidee90 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am so with you on the yo yo thing. It doesn't help that my family is skinny and can eat whatever they want....I would love to be friends on here and help each other. There are some great people on here that will help you stay motivated....and on your toes! :)
  • nlucate
    nlucate Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey I am joining the team
  • llinehan525
    llinehan525 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    trying to lose about the same (50 lbs.). Just started also but love it after only 5 days. I'm not perfect but so much more aware already of the value of the calorie. Feel free to add me. I'm targeting a trip to Costa Rica in November so could use all the encouragement I can get. Not planning on the 50 by then but maybe 30? Help me out!
  • fitatfiftyfive
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I signed up in March but only really started a little over a week ago. I have another 35 pounds I'd like to lose and am trying to lose at least the first 10-15 in time for my own wedding on October 6. It's really a struggle this time around as I'm now 55 but I can certainly provide encouragement because I've received so much from others.
  • dylsmom99
    dylsmom99 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    oh guys,, I'm your motivation,,, as long as you push me too,,, I'm 40 lbs down with 39 more to go!!!!!!, we can do this together!!! ADD ME!!!!!!!!
  • lean413
    lean413 Posts: 1
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have tried many times to lose weight and also am a yoyo dieter. I need to know there are people out there trying the same thing I am. I am joining yet another gym tomorrow. It's been years since my last membership. Feeling motivated again. I would love to lose 35 to 40 pounds.
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    You're definately at the right place :) (feel free to add me)
  • nlucate
    nlucate Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am watching extreme make over ... we dont have a Chris Powell... but we can do it .....here is to us all
  • Bobbie_89
    Bobbie_89 Posts: 146
    Options
    Fill free to add me....I have 50lbs to lose maybe more depending on how I feel when I get to my goal weight. I will cheer you on and help you the best way I can!
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    You have an open invite to add me.
  • bethbournias
    bethbournias Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Please add me!! I've been on MFP for about 2 weeks and its been great.....lots of support!! I'd like to be that support for you too!!