P90X ????

Options
ctroni
ctroni Posts: 18 Member
My husband is currently working out with P90X but can't find it under the exercise options. PLEASE HELP....

Replies

• RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I know for ChaLEAN Extreme I had to enter them in myself in "My Exercises"...try putting quotes around it "P90X" and see if anything comes up then. I hope it's in the database...I'm starting next week and don't wanna have to add all those in too lol
  • BeantownSooner
    Options
    You will not find it. The method I use is to wear a Heart Rate Monitor w/ Chest Strap then manually enter in the calories burned. I would do Aerobics-High Impact for the Cardio based workouts, Circuit Training for the Resistance, and Yoga for Yoga X. You can also just create your own and enter. Simply change the amount of time to get the calories somewhat close. It's an estimate either way but the HRM will get you the closest.
  • ctroni
    Options
    THANKS, I WILL TRY IT.
  • larrymadill
    Options
    I know in the P90X Nutrition guide the assumption is that each work out burns about 600 calories. I doubt that's true for stuff like Yoga X or X Stretch but its a decent rule of thumb
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    Like someone else said, you won't find it there. I track all of my workouts by entering them myself with the stats from my HRM. Using a good HRM will get you the closest estimate of calories burned during your workout.
  • ctroni
    Options
    Thanks for all of the tips! I have encouraged my husband to join MFP but he was discouraged when there was no P90X workout. Now I can get him involved,
  • MileHighScott
    MileHighScott Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can create the P90x workouts in "My Exercises." You'll need a HRM to get an estimate of calories burned. Go to Exercise > My Exercises > Create Exercise and then add the specific P90x workout. Once created, it will be available to use in the future.