Top Songs For Your Workout Playlist?

Options
I had a great 200 song playlist that always kept me moving!

But when my laptop was stolen a few nights ago - I lost all my music, and can't remember all the names of the songs!

So I'm wondering what some of your favourite songs / must have songs / songs that make you go a little further!

:) We can all add songs to our lists this way! post away!

One of myy top songs is : Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
I just always keep moving!

Replies

• koen612
    koen612 Posts: 83
    Options
    Drowning Pool- Bodies/ Murder Dolls- I love to say ****/ Avenged Sevenfold- Nightmare/Papa Roach- Deal cell/ Pusicifer- Rev 22:20 /Flyleaf - I'm so sick T-virus remix/ A Perfect Circle- Judith Reinholder mix/ A Perfect Circle- Counting Bodies Like Sheep/ Nightwish- Phantom of the Opera/ RammStein- Du Haust/ Dir en Grey- Child Prey/ Korn- Kidnap the Sandy Claws /Metallica- Enter Sandman /Slayer- Raining blood /Andrea Bocelli - Time to say goodbye/ Katherine Jenkins- Habanera /Nine Inch Nails- the hand that feeds/ System of a Down - Byob / Pavarotti - Nessun Dorm
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I LOVE The Great American Mixtape, which can be found here:

It's like a rock/hip hop mashup that just sounds fantastic. There's a Side A and a Side B, but A is my absolute favorite. It's got a great beat and it's one seamless mix, so it's great for long workouts because all the songs blend together wonderfully.

I also really love DJ Earworms stuff (can you tell I sort of have a soft spot for mashups? :D ) especially his 2012 mix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mkn7YICHI8 which never fails to get me pumped
  • Family_Man
    Family_Man Posts: 53
    Options
    I love to jump rope to Rage Against the Machine, just gets you jumping!

Sorry about your laptop, that really sucks.:grumble:
  • backwoodsbama
    backwoodsbama Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    It varies for me depending on what I do but I generally listen to metal and rock.

However, I always start with Five Finger Death Punch's "Back for More". Ultimate "get pumped" song.

The guitar solo in the song is freakin' amazing. They are not everyone's cup of tea but they are definitely keeping the metal scene alive.
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Drowning Pool- Bodies/ Murder Dolls- I love to say ****/ Avenged Sevenfold- Nightmare/Papa Roach- Deal cell/ Pusicifer- Rev 22:20 /Flyleaf - I'm so sick T-virus remix/ A Perfect Circle- Judith Reinholder mix/ A Perfect Circle- Counting Bodies Like Sheep/ Nightwish- Phantom of the Opera/ RammStein- Du Haust/ Dir en Grey- Child Prey/ Korn- Kidnap the Sandy Claws /Metallica- Enter Sandman /Slayer- Raining blood /Andrea Bocelli - Time to say goodbye/ Katherine Jenkins- Habanera /Nine Inch Nails- the hand that feeds/ System of a Down - Byob / Pavarotti - Nessun Dorm

Are you the boy me?

Bocelli and Dir En Grey in the same paragraph?!!! You are awesome.

EDITED to add....

I should have included my own suggestions...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkjQgEA9LJU

Link to a low quality fan vid for a song that is half my screen name. I could literally listen to this band alone for 5k runs.

Actually, now that I think of it, I have.

And Great Big Sea because I'm a Newfie and that's what we do.
  • Anna1763
    Anna1763 Posts: 5
    Options
    "Let it Go" by Dragonette. Or Girl Talk!
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I really like 80's dance music, it's fast and peppy! Some of my favs are Footlose by Kenny Loggins, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndie Lauper and I love all of Cultre Club.If you like newer music I like Judas by Lady Gaga or Party Rock Anthem, don't know who sings that. Hope that helps alittle.
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    OK so I am a huge dork but some of my favorites are 9-5 by Dolly Parton, Black Horse and a Cherry Tree by KT Tunstall, American GIrl by Tom Petty, SOS by Rihanna, Wobble by VIC... I just really love running to the tempo in these songs.
  • Dayna5K
    Dayna5K Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Dancehall.... particularly old school Beenie man, Mr. Vega, Shabba. Its been my thing lately.
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    Metallica-Enter Sandman
    Lady Gaga-Anything (The Pandora Station keeps me moving)
    Disturbed-Land of Confusion
    Pantera-Walk
    Prodigy-Fat of the Land (all of it)
    J-Z and Linkin Park-collision course
    Anymore I just plug in my headphones and turn on my phone to Pandora and let let the mix do it's thing!

Good luck :-)
  • moultonh1
    moultonh1 Posts: 13
    Options
    I have a very random selection when it come to workout music. Here are a few

Im Shipping to Boston- Dropkick Murphys
    Push It- Salt N Peppa
    Gonna Make You sweat _ C & C Music Factory
    Rio- Duran Duran
    Raise Your Glass- Pink
    Move Bi**h
    Move Like jaggger- Maroon 5
    Howlin For You- Black Keys
  • AShawneeF
    AShawneeF Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    headstrong - trapt
    awake and alive - skillet
    gonna make you sweat - cc music factory
    another one bites the dust - queen
    if you're going through hell - rodney atkins
    move your body - eifel 65
    pretty much any heavy dance mix too

oh, and so I dont start taking myself too seriously, i always have the cha cha slide, the cupid shuffle, and the macarana. breaking out into these classic line dances makes me remember to have fun.