Replies

• AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!
  • FlamingJune67
    FlamingJune67 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, and much younger than 40! Happy Birthday!
  • MiaKay330
    MiaKay330 Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow.... That is amazing :)
  • GAbutterfly82
    GAbutterfly82 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job! And you look closer to 30 than 40, in my opinion (not that there is anything wrong with being 40, just saying). :)
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I never in a million years thought I would even get to this point! I'm not at the finish line yet, I still need to lose at LEAST 40 more pounds, but I am more than 2/3 of the way there now! I actually didn't think my weight loss was this noticeable, but after taking the picture on the right this morning, maybe I can see it now. :D (just disregard the crazy hair lol)

**Edited to add: I will be 40 years old TOMORROW, and this is the least I have weighed since high school! So amazing to me...lol

before-after-july-2012-smaller.jpg

WOW, and you don't look 40 at all!!
  • Kg1951
    Kg1951 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look so much happier. Congratulations and keep up the great work!:drinker:
  • tammyj83
    tammyj83 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the great progress! Just as impressive is the fact that you don't look anywhere near 40!
  • nicolem1973
    nicolem1973 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • carian31
    carian31 Posts: 3
    Options
    you look great!! awesome work!!
  • Buttercup225
    Buttercup225 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! What a wonderful 40th birthday gift...health!
  • Ribena145
    Ribena145 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    What I notice the most is in the beginning you had a round face and now have such a beautiful heart face (and you're hair is just fine thank you very much!)

What you have accomplished is the most precious gift you could ever give yourself. Well done!
  • charlene_K
    charlene_K Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! You look amazing.
  • mom2my3angels123
    Options
    definitely an inspiration to me! =D i know if you can do it, i can too. i'm 34 and still weigh more than i did in high school. i started out at 305, and am at 226.8 right now. i'd love to see 190!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Well first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope it is fabulous, because you will be looking the part! Way to give yourself such a wonderful gift! I started MFP on my birthday and can't wait to see how different I look! You are an inspiration! Way to go!
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! :)
  • redhairboy
    Options
    You look great!!! Way to go.
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    oh wow.. big big diffffff.. you have a cute shape/figure now.. and face mucho thinner!! you look great..
    wow this much weight just since April???? since MFP??? or did you loose some before? wow..
    so inspiring!!! I just started this.. but like it so far and dont feel deprived... in fact its got me more active so i can earn some cal's back.. LOL
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    you look great! and so different!! much mroe brighter and fresh! congrats
  • Halie_Bird
    Halie_Bird Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!
  • vanessalouisep
    Options
    Brilliant!!! A true inspiration, give yourself a big pat on the back and hug from me :o)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!