looking for buddies

Options
I need some friends to keep me accountable, if you are serious about becoming healthier please add me

Replies

• purpleplum1214
    purpleplum1214 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    If your in it to win it, then add me as well! Happy tracking! Eat smart and work hard!
  • TOOFATTOMOVE
    TOOFATTOMOVE Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to be held accountable to.

Sandy C
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Any one can feel free to add me, I need some whipping into shape.
  • jmcowan42
    jmcowan42 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me!
  • melisamicaellim03
    Options
    please add me! I need some motivation!!!
  • psychopatch
    Options
    Hello, I am definitely here to help support you.
  • 123meg123
    123meg123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too - the more people in our newsfeeds posting about exercise and sticking to a healthy diet the better!
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I just hit my 500th straight day of logging into mfp. In that time, me, my hubby, and my son have lost collectively 380 pounds. No surgery, fads, or pills. All through developing healthy eating habits and exercising some. Please feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • James2042
    James2042 Posts: 2
    Options
    fill free to add me i need the help to drop the pounds get back in shape
  • meeksfour
    meeksfour Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just re-started this past Monday. I was originally using MFP on my phone and was not using the website to its potential. Having MFP friends really has helped me this first week back and I'm confident I will reach my weight loss goal. I also have my daily food diary open so friends can look at that too. Feel free to add me:smile:
  • ladygrly
    ladygrly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Everyone, feel free to add me too!
  • kimle16
    kimle16 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I'm just getting back into utlilizing myfitnesspal and I need all the support I can get!! I signed up in December and yesterday was the first time I actually tracked my meals!! I was doing well with my workout and eating right for about a month back in May on my own. I wasn't tracking my meals however I was watching my portions and exercising regularly but then I fell off and it has been hard to get back up. I look forward to getting back into the swing of things with the support of some new friends!!!!:smile:
  • ninta84
    ninta84 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi There Everyone,

I've just recently joined too and would love to provide support and hear about everyone elses journey's. Feel free to add me = )
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Hey guys feel free to add me. I am always looking for new friends. I am on here pretty much all the time. And I love giving support and encouragement cause I feel we all need this on our journey for reaching our goal weight and beyond!!
  • anatee1
    anatee1 Posts: 20
    Options
    feel free to add me! im in it for the long run
  • 1mrslacey
    1mrslacey Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi I need some friends lol my dr recommended this website a few months ago and I tried it here and there but now ive been going hard and have logged in for 85 days and when i started in march i weighed in at 286 in and am currently at 229 =) even though my profile says only 27 lbs lost im not sure why..but i exercise and diet alone and that gets very boring =( i need to see posts from other people as determined as me!!
  • jayhawkX
    jayhawkX Posts: 48
    Options
    Ditto
  • scottydewwannalosewt
    scottydewwannalosewt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'll help keep you accountable if you'll try to do the same for me.

Scott

by the way how do you add friends to this thing?