can anyone recommend any excercise?

Options
I have recently lost about 30 pounds just by eating healthier; i have done minimal excercise. because of a knee injury ..but now i feel like ive lost muscle from my legs and backside and now when i put on my "skinny" jeans its feels like i cant fill them out from my butt and legs can anyone tell me what kind of excercise i could do to help my legs and backside? i used to be a big soccer player and ride a lot of bike...Ive recently bought jillians micheals killer buns and thighs.. has this worked for anyone?

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XMY5xpp1LzQ

There you go. You can thank me later.
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    The Butt Bible!!! So much better than any of those Jillian Michaels workouts. At least for me. I am seeing results after 2 weeks. You can check it out on youtube for free. You do

Lower level 1
    upper level 1
    rest or cardio
    lower level 1
    upper level 1
    rest or cardio rest.

Do that for two weeks and then go up to level 2. Do level 2 for 2 weeks and go up to level 3.
  • anikisa
    anikisa Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Bodyrock.tv has some amazing workouts n you can also try zwows with zuzana light I hope this helps ! Btw these r all free
  • anatee1
    anatee1 Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm going to give this a go!
    Thanks for that :)
  • jennifer907
    jennifer907 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    The Butt Bible!!! So much better than any of those Jillian Michaels workouts. At least for me. I am seeing results after 2 weeks. You can check it out on youtube for free. You do

Lower level 1
    upper level 1
    rest or cardio
    lower level 1
    upper level 1
    rest or cardio rest.

Do that for two weeks and then go up to level 2. Do level 2 for 2 weeks and go up to level 3.

Can I just say thank you times a million for letting me know that workout is on youtube. I have always wanted to try it!
  • pounds210
    pounds210 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I am going to try these out and see if i get any results. :)