sensible friends

Options
Need sensible friends who don't significantly under eat or get too stressed out about their diet. I want friends who are not controlled by their diet but eat well and train well most of the time. If you fit the bill add me lol

Replies

• feast4thebeast
    feast4thebeast Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the adds guys will be good to have people on the same page
  • feast4thebeast
    Options
    ^
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • feast4thebeast
    Options
    feel free to add me!

have added you thanks
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i am reasonably sensible... apart from when you put a packet of biscuits in front of me...!
  • feast4thebeast
    Options
    i am reasonably sensible... apart from when you put a packet of biscuits in front of me...!

yeah but that is life and I think people lose touch of that here at times ................I want people with the attitude yeah there was biscuits, yeah I had some, no it has not blown my diet, yes I can now continue with my diet and training
  • geco1983
    geco1983 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sad, that for some people here having a cookie seems to be a problem.
    I allow myself regulary some (little amounts) of my favourite sweets - because without I could never stick with this!!

Every morning I pick out some sweets which I take with my breakfast and luch to work - so I'm never forced to tell my weaker self "No - you cannot!!"
    I can always say to myself: "You need a cookie - yes! Take that cookie" -- and I feel good about it!

Feel free to add me!
  • junepinktigger
    junepinktigger Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I still have a wee snack of the goodies, if we are going out i still have what i normally have, its not wasted my diet its just been able to control what i am now having as a life style.
    i don't diet as soon as that little word diet is mentioned then i feel i have to eat everything in site in-case i will starve,
    i do spinning, swimming (not strong but getting better) treadmill, and gym all i love and enjoy i don't push myself to the point of not wanting to go,
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    I am nonsensible. All I need is some Lord of the Flies peer-pressure to get me on the right track.
  • MustangGunner
    Options
    Added you....damn few
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I think I'm pretty sensible.

I eat & train... but don't let either of it run or ruin my life.
  • AwesomeOne66
    AwesomeOne66 Posts: 220
    Options
    I can be sensible, but sometimes a little bit cracked up!
    Add me if you like! I love new friends!! xo
  • AmberMahfouz
    AmberMahfouz Posts: 316
    Options
    I'm trying to be sensible. Getting better every day. Feel free to add.
  • taralc1
    taralc1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options

yeah but that is life and I think people lose touch of that here at times ................I want people with the attitude yeah there was biscuits, yeah I had some, no it has not blown my diet, yes I can now continue with my diet and training

Agreed..plus it's not a "diet"..its a lifestyle, all about having whatever you want only in modifications..add if you like
  • AiimeeDee
    AiimeeDee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I think I have a pretty good balance. Moderation is key. Eat right, work harder. The rest is in the bag. Feel free to add. Just realized I have no guy pals on MFP.
  • feast4thebeast
    Options
    Sad, that for some people here having a cookie seems to be a problem.
    I allow myself regulary some (little amounts) of my favourite sweets - because without I could never stick with this!!

Every morning I pick out some sweets which I take with my breakfast and luch to work - so I'm never forced to tell my weaker self "No - you cannot!!"
    I can always say to myself: "You need a cookie - yes! Take that cookie" -- and I feel good about it!

Feel free to add me!

added you
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always sensible, but love to work my butt off! Life happens and you can't let it control you!!
  • feast4thebeast
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always sensible, but love to work my butt off! Life happens and you can't let it control you!!

I have sent a request that is awesome