Seriously!??

Options
It is soo hard to stay motivated.. and then i come on this site and i see people meeting their goals and it gets me so motivated.. thank god i found this site! you all are such an inspiration to me.. thank you!

Replies

• Nyranee
    Nyranee Posts: 57
    Options
    Same applies to me. It is really so motivating to see all the determined people here and it keeps me going.
  • jessicaallsorts
    Options
    Hi there,

I feel the same! I'm just starting out on here but it's so much easier when you know that it DOES work!
  • viannee
    viannee Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yes, definitely! I look to all them (my mfpals). It makes make me work harder and try to emulate them.
  • Lipstickandlashes
    Options
    I know same here lol.. it keeps me going for sure!
    Yes, definitely! I look to all them (my mfpals). It makes make me work harder and try to emulate them.
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hard work and perseverance really *do* pay off... just remember that you're in this for the long haul. This isn't a quick fix -- there's no one out here with any magic formulas to make you lose weight and/or get fit. It's all about what YOU want and whether or not you have the determination to achieve it.

Watch what you eat, get up and move -- and the results will come. Promise! :flowerforyou:
  • Lipstickandlashes
    Options
    :)

Hard work and perseverance really *do* pay off... just remember that you're in this for the long haul. This isn't a quick fix -- there's no one out here with any magic formulas to make you lose weight and/or get fit. It's all about what YOU want and whether or not you have the determination to achieve it.

Watch what you eat, get up and move -- and the results will come. Promise! :flowerforyou:
  • HelenaMH
    HelenaMH Posts: 40
    Options
    @ IrishHarpy1 - 84 pounds? You're awesome!!!