Has anyone used the FitBit tracker?

Options
I was just going through the tools one MFP and saw they have a tracker that counts steps, calories as well as tracking sleep patterns... Can anyone shed some light on it's reliability?

Replies

• jessjpjb
    jessjpjb Posts: 38
    Options
    I've had mine since March and let me say I love it!!!!!!!!!!
  • Linda1725
    Linda1725 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been using one since March 2011 and absolutely love it. I also like how it takes my daily activity level into account and adds those calories back into my "bank" at MFP. I feel that it is an accurate representation of caloric output. My husband used the combination of Fitbit and MFP to lose 20 lbs in 3-4 months and has maintained it using the combination as well.
  • Catie_v2
    Catie_v2 Posts: 67
    Options
    Been using mine and MFP for the past month and down 11 pounds! It keeps me more accountable throughout the day - knowing how many calories I have consumed (from tracking on MFP) and how many calories I expend (Fitbit)....so if I want a treat, I can make an informed decision based on the numbers! There is a Fitbit User group on here - check it out for more views. Good luck on your journey!!
  • bubblybabeuk
    bubblybabeuk Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have had mine since January and love it. It keeps me motivated and its great that it synces with MFP so I only have to add the data once. I am just getting back on track after having surgery in March, so my fitbit will really help me lose the extra pounds that have crept on during my recovery.

If I exercise using my HRM then I just add it on MFP and fitbit adjusts, it works the opposite way round too, on my rest days when maybe all I am doing is walking, then fitibit adjusts my exercise calories on MFP.

You wear it in a wristband at night and then it tracks your sleep.

I just cannot live without mine, it makes tracking so much easier and makes me feel guilty if I sit still too long!