Hello! I am new to fitness pal

Options
Hello! I joined fitness pal one week ago. I love how it helps me to track my food intake, that has been a true eye opener! I am a wife and mother of two and I am just tired of being tired, if you know what I mean. I love to read the forums and blogs, it truly encourages me!

Replies

• sunshine77493
    sunshine77493 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Love your profile pic. You can do this but be patient with yourself. Feel free to add me.
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    Hi Have been here for a couple of years nowknow what you mean about being tired of feeling tired. Add me if you wish.:smile:
  • lc971
    lc971 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)) I totally know what you mean. I was tired of being tired, too.
  • Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Welcome - it's a great place to be. Feel free to add me if you like, I've only been here a few weeks and still getting to know my way round.
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    A word of advice. Be patient :) Slow and steady wins the race. Feel free to add me if you like! :smile:
  • NanaDino4
    NanaDino4 Posts: 63
    Options
    Hello...Welcome to MFP and I know what you mean by being tired of being tired. Here you will get the encouragement and support you will need to acquire your goal and also help when we all can. Add me if you would like to have a friend who will encourage you along your journey and help with what need you have. Take care.
  • achvr
    achvr Posts: 21
    Options
    Glad you are here and glad you introduced yourself. I've been on my fitness pal for a while but never really used it. I was doing my own thing for my weight loss. I've lost a little over 200 lbs and Ihave about 70 to go. Please add me. I'ld love to be a part of your journey.
  • davlaur
    davlaur Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi i joined 2 weeks ago, was given a note of the site by my dietician, its a life saver !!! Good Luck xx