Desperately looking for weightloss buddies, 100 lbs 2 loose

Options
Hi there,

am kicking butt since Monday using Diet Chef and MFP, works brillant am not hungry or nothing.

Looking for weightloss buddies that can relate and motivate - will do same of course ;-)

Though am mostly on through the mobile app

Feel free to add me - wittyone30

xxxx

Replies

• PippaDAMR
    PippaDAMR Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello!

I have 140lbs to lose which will make me half the size I am now and a lot more healthy! I'm not doing diet chef but I Can totally relate and motivate and I'm either on the mobile app so will cheer you along!

Pip
  • gazz777au
    gazz777au Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    48 Married male in Australia here. I did most of this with MFP.

You can do this.

Friend requests welcome.

Gary
  • cfloresmt
    cfloresmt Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Your biggest friend in this one is going to be yourself :)

Read, learn, try different things to see what's best for you and set a new style to live with for good. Obviously any questions feel free to ask!

Its much easier once you learn how your body reacts and processes food and workouts.
  • sofullofimperfections
    Options
    Go guys!!! :) New to using this site online and looking for weightloss buddys haha...

All for motivation and friendly advice
  • gazz777au
    gazz777au Posts: 157 Member
    Options

Read, learn, try different things to see what's best for you and set a new style to live with for good. Obviously any questions feel free to ask!

Its much easier once you learn how your body reacts and processes food and workouts.

This is true. Self-motivation is key. Friends are here to help if you fall off the wagon. We get you back on and give a little push. You are in charge of the wagon. Get crackin and go for it !
  • Brookeshg
    Brookeshg Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am new to this too! I gained 100 lbs with being pregnant for two years so having people to talk to that understand would be amazing. My husband tries to understand. Lol.
  • MANdown_145
    Options
    i have 145 to lose. gave myself 2 years but will do it sooner. please add me because i need help and will give the same back
  • MrsAchu76
    MrsAchu76 Posts: 16
    Options

Thanks for the brutal truth ;-)
    First week in...got a good headstart me thinks with 11lbs lost! Gym assessment on Saturday, am in it to win it lols
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have lots to lose and would love to add some friends as well!
  • brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have lots to lose and I am always trying to motivate myself as well as others!! I also have a group on facebook for all of my friends to motivate each other and share tips, recipes ect! www.facebook.com/losingitwithbrandi
  • whayamean
    whayamean Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • DWallace781
    DWallace781 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for some encouragement. I started at 281 and I am now down to about 263.5. I am not looking for an exact weight to get to, but I want to get healthier for myself and my entire family. If you would like to partner up and exchange encouraging words, tips and exercises, please add me. I will admit, I am new to this message board. :smile:
  • SuzyDay1
    SuzyDay1 Posts: 4
    Options
    :smile: Hi, I do not have as much to lose, but I will do my best to encourage you! I am a retired school teacher and have fought "the Battle of the Buldge" all my life!
  • marilynnam
    marilynnam Posts: 16
    Options
    Here for you!!! You can definitely add me. This is a journey and it takes only one step at a time to get to the destination. Lets do this!
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I am new to this too! I gained 100 lbs with being pregnant for two years so having people to talk to that understand would be amazing. My husband tries to understand. Lol.

You where pregnant for two years :huh:
  • amillerwvu
    amillerwvu Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I have about 75 left (out of 100) and would love to have friends on a similar journey...or who have been on a similar journey. Feel free to add me... :) It's really helpful to me when others are going through the same struggles so that we can support each other!
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i have a ways to go too but i think me losing 100 lbs would make me too small, im just going to get at a weight that im comfortable with, although my doctor begs to differ, she told me to think about other weight loss methods (surgery)!!! Um no im not that big, but i think because of my height im 5'11 im carrying extra weight i need to find a full body pic and post it on here so people can see. This site has been really helping me in seeing what im eating, my main thing is i have to exercise. So im here for support if you need it!!!
  • amberecochran
    amberecochran Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Going on week three and can use all the motivation I can get! I have 62lbs left to lose. You can add me as a friend as well.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Feel free to add me, I am losing 138 pounds. Started in January at 238, joined MFP in June at 214, am now 200! I have lost 38 pounds and have 70 more to go to reach my goal of 130 pounds.
  • star0207
    star0207 Posts: 21
    Options
    Feel free to add me...