Salads/Rice

Options
Hi,

I'm new to this and I really want to stick to this low calorie per day. What does anyone recommend to eat that fills up and its low calorie? Who has the best salads in fast food? Sounds bad but with my busy schedule that is all I have time for, drive thru and pick something up. Is rice bad?

Thanks

Luca

Replies

• iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I think that wendys has good salads. But the problem comes in with the dressings. However, you could do a search online to find nutritional information for just about any restaurant.

I love rice, anything is okay in moderation. Brown rice is very good for you.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I don't eat out but I have several MFP pals that do and subway and Wendy's seem to be the favorite places to go. How low calorie? Below 1200? That would be really tough with takeout in your plan. Well and not good for you either :flowerforyou:
  • rhaven15th
    rhaven15th Posts: 14
    Options
    I eat a about 1 and a half cups of rice everyday with steamed a cup of steamed veggies. It's great and yummy! And I am doing great losing weight, also, did you ever think maybe you pre-make your salads the night before? It's better and cheaper for you! :D