Back on the bandwagon...would love some motivation!

Options
Hi all,
I have been on and off MFP for a while now, and hope I can stay motivated! Would love some more buddies to keep me logging on here! :)

Replies

• jennifer0626
    jennifer0626 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am on and off too, but need motivation too. Feel free to add me.
  • judykay05
    judykay05 Posts: 34
    Options
    Hey all, I just decided this morning to get back on mfp. I used to love this site, but fell off the wagon big time. Now I'm back and could use lots of support and I see I'm not the only one. So welcome everybody! I look forward to making friends and losing weight. I am turning 50 in December and I want to start feeling better by then!
    :heart:
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Ya'll can add me.
  • wldlndcpt
    wldlndcpt Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi all. Feel free to add me too. I would be happy to provide support and I can always use the motivation.
  • bethanp
    bethanp Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Feel free to add me and I'll do the same for you :) Need some people to help hold me accountable :)
  • staceymae19
    Options
    Hello! I had a baby in May and really need some motivation....feel free to add me as well :)
  • donnalorrainesmith
    Options
    Hi me too need all the support I can get. have a big family wedding in sept need to lose 60lb. please feel free to add me I am new to this site and don't know how to add or post, only started using this site a week ago but love it. lost 8lb In 2 weeks.
  • cuffs_r
    cuffs_r Posts: 41
    Options
    I would love to be added also! I am 43 yrs old and retired from the Air Force and have gained weight due to a neck injury and medication. I need to lose around 40 more pounds and could use some friends who are in the same boat!
  • pleytem
    pleytem Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • rileyfanof24
    rileyfanof24 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I myself had been on and off this site a couple times. Word of advice, get your family or friends you are close to on, the people you are around every day need to be on board with you. I have been on 40 some days now and with my family on, it keeps me going. I think having support on here helps a lot but if the people you are around daily distract you, it is much harder. Best of luck to you and stick with it, you will find it is well worth it! :happy:
  • mhouston2011
    mhouston2011 Posts: 155
    Options
    Would love some motivation and some support as well!! Everyone feel free to add me: melissac6776
  • PamL66
    PamL66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)