Slim in 6

Options
I'm just starting Slim in 6 - anyone doing this program right now?

Replies

• ritasice21
    ritasice21 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Mine just came in the mail today, so I will be starting it tomorrow.
  • brittany2585
    Options
    I have had the videos collecting dust for years and Wednesday I finally decided to commit to the 6 weeks. My goal is to do the videos 3 times per week... The ab and stretching video 5 times per week.... Plus I am starting to build up to running my first 5 k. Have you started Slim in 6?
  • PeblesHHHH
    PeblesHHHH Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started today June 4 - and I'm doing the 6 day express to start. I did 66 days of the P90 and gained 15 pounds. I didn't do well as far as sticking to the right foods, put stuck to the program besides and never miss a workout. I bulked up - which I hate. I'm stronger - which I like.... BUT need to lose the weight! This is my attempt to a fresh start. I hope it works!
  • beckyard
    beckyard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've dusted off my slim in 6 and starting up tomorrow. I'm going to do the Start it Up/Slim & 6 Pack/Slim and Limber

Or at least that's my goal :p
  • gonnabfitter
    Options
    I am waiting for delivery of Slimin6 right now and am going to start it tonight. Although I joined fitnesspal a while ago, I forgot about it and kept putting off my exercise and healthy eating with the typical 'I'll start tomorrow' attitude. Anyway tomorrow is finally here, so hopefully I will be slimmer in 6 weeks, and if not at least be able to go up stairs without panting a little at the top.
  • mdbeachbody
    Options
    Way to commit to Slim in 6 everyone! When you finish the program definitely submit your results to The Beachbody Challenge www.thebeachbodychallenge.com and you can win cash prizes fro your weight loss!
  • gonnabfitter
    Options
    Day 3 done, it's not too bad. A little sore but it feels doable, haven't done the abs or limber workout yet.

Good luck to you all.
  • Ven79
    Ven79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi guys - how's Slim in 6 so far? wanted to know your progress thus far.

I'm still waiting on the dvds to arrive!:smile:
  • KateinSomerset
    KateinSomerset Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    So good to see others are starting or doing Slimin6. Waiting for mine to arrive this week......