~ACCOUNTABILITY~

Options
DAY TWO

Today has been a great day thus far. The sun came out and warmed the city and while at my doctor appointment I was commended for having great blood pressure! I'm feeling good after last night's spinning class (first time I went in about 3 months) and I've eaten well all day. All in all, today has been a success!

I'm debating what to do for dinner.....my husband took chicken wings out of the freezer. Of course I'm going to remove the skin and bake them - but I'm contemplating a side???? Any suggestions?

So how has everyone else's day been? Hopefully good!

~Katie :tongue:

Replies

• BossyGirl
    BossyGirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    broccoli, aspargus, side salad w/ lowfat dressing. Green Giant sells frozen veggies in a box, and you steam them in your microwave. They are all really good and healthy!
  • jbrascia
    Options
    how about a healthy salad....mixed greens, celery, scallions, sunflower seeds, roasted flax seeds (Trader Joes).
    sprinkle Parmasean cheese lightly, tomatoes, cucumbers, seasme seeds with extra virgin olive oil/red wine vinegar and
    balsamic vinegar and a little goat cheese.....adds great flavor just sprlnkle the seeds, nuts and cheese sparingly:smile:
    Enjoy!
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    Salad is a great side!! Hardly no cals in a salad other then the dressing!!