Good Morning from Texas!

Options
Good Morning all,

Today is the first day of my new life! Corny yes but none the less true.

I have put on 100 lbs in the last 20 years and now it is time for it to start coming off. I just turned 40 and am the Mom of a 10 year old boy and also a wife to an amazing guy. I work full time and just finished my degree in business administration. Like so many, I need to find a way to fit time for work outs into my day. I get up at 4:30 I am on the road to work at 6. I work 7-4 and am home by 5:30.

I have great support from my family but would love to make friends here that understand what I am going through.

Good luck to all and Happy Monday!

Replies

• byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi, from San Antonio. Welcome, I'm sure you will find a lot of motivatin and support here. Congrats on your degree, as well as making the decision to start your new life. Feel free to add me.
  • DebbieWillAcheiveGoal
    Options
    Good Morning from Dallas TX. I just started about a week ago and i have to say its been a real motivater!! I love this site!! We can definately become friends and help each other. I honestly havent weighed myself in years and am terrified to see the numbers. LOL Well hope to hear from you.