Anybody need to lose over 100 lbs?

Options
New to here and I will admit I'm big ... Looking for friends on here to help motivate me as I help them. Would love people in the same boat I am .

Replies

• alyss88
    alyss88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too. Am sort of new to this site. I am a big girl but have always ignored it I guess. I have to do something now. Would love to have a motivation partner.
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!

My first objective is to lose 80 lbs, but I have to admit I would like to lose some more because I'm a BIG girl too.

I'm just starting too, and I'm looking for motivational buddies, and friendly people who wants to lose a lot of weight too so we can help each other. :)

I will send you a friend request. I would love to have you as a MFP buddy.
  • Ashleyjackson_85
    Options
    Sounds great :)
  • scottydewwannalosewt
    scottydewwannalosewt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting to lose about 150 lbs.

Scott
  • scottydewwannalosewt
    Options
    I'm shooting to lose about 150 lbs.

Scott

I'll help you keep motivated if you'd let me.
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    33 lbs down off 100 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • scottydewwannalosewt
    Options
    Hi Lee

Welcome to mfp. This is a great site to help lose weight. I'm shooting to lose about 150 lbs. So I'll help keep you motivated cuz it's not an easy task.

Scott
  • Melwillbehealthy
    Melwillbehealthy Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    add me. I need to lose about 100 lbs. and am just starting.
  • Deedles2012
    Deedles2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 110 lbs. Feel free to add me. I am just starting my journey and can use all the support I can get and would enjoy cheering someone else on too!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    When I first started my journey I was looking at wanting to lose 127 pounds. I lost 113 my first year on MFP. I'm now at the dreaded last 10. I'm log in daily and love to support my friends. Anyone is welcome to add me as I know what it's like to be where you are.
  • jgunn81
    jgunn81 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    looking to lose a total of around 120-130....about a quarter of the way done so far. the support from this community is awesome, feel free to add me, i log everyday
  • susher71
    susher71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am in need of losing over 100 pounds. I love the exercise. It's the food that I am having the most trouble with. Anybody have any ideas on what can I do.
  • cphillips83
    Options
    Hey. I've been on this site before but had not enough motivation. I'm really ready to be serious about it now. I dont know any personal friends doing this program but could use some support from people I know are doing this. If you want to add me as a friend I would appreciate the support and I would love to support you.
  • wendyknuteson
    Options
    hello my name is wendy and i need to lose 96 pounds.
  • judykay05
    judykay05 Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi everybody, I am here to lose 117 lbs. I am turning 50 this year and I want to look and feel better. I want to celebrate 50 years of fun and freedom but not looking like this! I am looking for weight loss buddies and I like to chat a lot. So if you want support and like to be supportive add me as a friend and let's lose weight together.
  • mandiibayybee
    Options
    Hii there! I have just finished my first month! I am looking to loose over 100 lbs as well. I'm super motivated and log every day! Add me as a friend, anyone and we can all do this together. MFP definetly has some amazing people here. If it wasn't for my new friends on here I'm not to sure how long I would of lasted on my own!
  • alicia131dalab
    Options
    100 is my goal! need more energy. Tired of being tired.
  • LMB419
    LMB419 Posts: 3
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 120 but I am taking it in small steps so my first goal is 20 lbs. I've never really tried to do this online only on my own and I always put off going to the gym until tomorrow. Eating is not really a huge factor infact I need to eat more often with the right foods (I tend to eat only one meal a day). I don't really know how to add friends so if you do please feel free to add me, I log in from work so I will be on daily.

Also how to I get one of those trackers some of you all have at the bottom of your posts?
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    19 down of a goal of 155, friend request coming your way! :) Welcome to MFP, the people are really fantastic. I would never have gotten anywhere without them!
  • KittyWeidenbener
    KittyWeidenbener Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm needing to lost at least 90 lbs. Losing 100 wouldn't hurt me :)