Anybody need to lose over 100 lbs?

Options

Replies

• mrsgonzalez251
    Options
    I am looking to lose 120 lbs I have never been at a healthy weight but I am the biggest I have ever been.
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I still have over 100 to lose. Anyone can add me if they like.
    :happy:
  • Darcyw4
    Darcyw4 Posts: 44
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I started at 307 pounds and would like to be around 175. I've lost 41 pounds so far. :)
  • ddkarcher
    ddkarcher Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am not a small person either and I am looking to lose about 80 pounds. I have set small goals for myself, My first goal is to lose 20 pounds by October. I figured if I set small amount of weight lose I will be more motivate to lose the weight. Also no matter what I walk everyday (no making excuses). I know you can lose the weight also just set small goals.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose about 100 lbs. My profile picture is from a couple of years ago, I gained all of this weight within the last 3 years.

Depression and insomnia.
  • sadiegirl32
    sadiegirl32 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 160 and I could use some frields.
  • sadiegirl32
    sadiegirl32 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Um friends...lol
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I too am looking to lose over 100 lbs and find this site to be very motivating and offers helpful hints to reaching goal...feel free to add me too. One can never have enough friends in their corner to push to the finish line ...:flowerforyou:
  • BarreGirl
    BarreGirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start with 70 pounds, but ultimately, it will most likely be 100. Support is always a good thing!
  • jeannette120
    jeannette120 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yup, I've lost 100 so far and need to lose 100 more. Send me a friend request. I log everyday and try to comment on your posts.
    -Jeannette
  • treblemaker90
    treblemaker90 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Emily, 22, recent college grad. My starting weight was 280lbs and my goal is 150-130 (healthy BMI for my height). I've lost 15lbs since May so I still have quite a bit to go. Feel free to add me :D
  • TheNewCrystal
    Options
    Same here, got like 130lbs or so to lose.
  • sunshinelady512
    sunshinelady512 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    When I started in April 2012, my goal was to lose 150 lb. I'm down 17 so far (it's weird, but I tend to loose and then plateau, loose and then plateau). If you are looking for some friends to share stories and encouragement, feel free to add me. :)
  • alucardd20
    alucardd20 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat. Please add me. Well keep each other going!
  • supergirl6
    supergirl6 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I started at 330 lbs and have set my goal for 145 lbs. I lost 33, then got injured and put 9 back on while I was unable to work out and taking meds that made me hold onto water weight. I have already lost 2 of those in the last week and a half since getting the OK to go back to the gym. I have a long way to go but even with the little bit of weight I have lost I FEEL FANTASTIC.

100+ sounds like so much, but don't think of the big number at the end, deal with it in smaller increments and you won't go crazy.

Feel free to add me! :-)
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have already lost some weight but I'm looking to lose about another 80 and I'm pretty new to this also!! I'll add you but if anyone else would like to add me also I would appreciate it!! I'll do my best to help motivate in return. I have been slacking pretty bad lately and need to get back on track!!.
  • ladybuggirl71
    ladybuggirl71 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I so need to lose 100 lbs but I want to take it slow so that I can keep it off. I am really trying to get some of this weight off. I am going to try to track everything I eat and drink. I have a blood disorder called APS or Hughes Syndrome and this weight sure isnt helping me any. I cannot do a lot of exercising because of my APS but am going to try to at least start walking. What do we have to do to join this group?
  • youcandooeet
    youcandooeet Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Anyone else with large goals, feel free to add me! 20 down, a zillion to go! :) MFP is SO helpful, love the community here.
  • WendyKing1974
    WendyKing1974 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've lost 175lbs & have about 80 to go.
  • jesslynchxo
    Options
    I've lost 40 so far and still have about 60-70 to go to get to my goal weight! If anybody needs motivation or just someone to talk to I am always here! Good luck to everyone!