HELP! Best workout program for buttocks and stomach?

Options
Hellow, i have flabby jelly like buttocks, flabby stomach and big thighs especially around knees! I usually do HIIT for 25mins(30sec run, 90sec walk) spinning or run incline but my butt isnt firming up. I've started low carbing aswel (30g)....
Anyone has an idea what kind of workout i could do to firm up my stomach and butt and for how long?

Replies

• missiemandy
    missiemandy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You really can't spot train. Sometimes your body will be cut all over except for a flabby stomach or arms. It really comes down to genetics and where your body 'prefers' your fat to be stored. Keep exercising and if you keep cutting your body fat % it will soon slim down.
    Squats and lunges are the best for your butt but you won't see the firmness until you get rid of the fat. Simple.
  • lovezies
    lovezies Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have the flat butt syndrome, lol And about a month ago I started Brazilian Butt Lift dvd's and my butt is looking rounder and smaller. My tummy is getting tighter and my legs are looking more like they did when I was a teenager, lol. It is one exercise I've found that actually works those Target areas. It is worth the time!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Heavy weights including squats (Stronglifts 5x5 is great), moderate cardio, calorie deficit.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    squats and deadlifts
  • cherriegh
    cherriegh Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks, will try brazilian butt lift and lots of strength training....