ChaLEAN Extreme Before and After

Options
2»

Replies

• RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I bought a set of Gold's Gym dumb bells that go up to 25lbs each and are quickly changeable just by moving a rod in the set...it was a cheap alternative to the Bowflex Select Techs but I'm gonna have to move up to the BowFlex soon since i'm maxin out at 50lbs for the lower body exercises and Bowflex go up to 50lbs each for a total of 100lbs. The Gold's Gym weights were $50 each on Walmart.com and I paid $.97 in shipping for the pair...that was my deal of the year lol
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    You can also use resistence tubing, which is much cheaper and just as effective and they have one person using the tubing in each of the videos so you can follow along with them...
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I love Chalean I am doing her program now. You look great btw.
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    great results!! thanks for posting! Im starting the chalean extreme/turbofire hybrid next month. I hope to get great results like yours!
  • ToriKern
    ToriKern Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Did you follow the CEX meal plan as well?
  • Melzy71
    Melzy71 Posts: 150
    Options
    You look great! I started the Push phase yesterday. I love Chalene. She is awesome and her way of lifting totally works. I have been trying to lift weights for 3 years now and I never saw any real results. I have definition in my arms and shoulders now that I have never seen. I can do 5 knee pushups! I can do 1 toe pushup! I am super weak in my upper body and this is totally making me stronger.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You look AWESOME! Thanks for sharing!
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow! I wish I looked like you! You look fantastic:-)
  • nic2561
    nic2561 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I'm considering doing this program but was wondering if you could answer a couple of questions. The first is, I'm always hesitant with DVDs because I live in an NYC apartment building and can't really jump around because of neighbors, is there a lot of cardio interspersed in this work out? I'm happy to lift weights and do cardio at the gym separately, if you think that could work. Also, are there any eating guidelines you followed with this program? And one last question, how many times per week were you working out?

Congrats again, your results are inspirational.
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I'm considering doing this program but was wondering if you could answer a couple of questions. The first is, I'm always hesitant with DVDs because I live in an NYC apartment building and can't really jump around because of neighbors, is there a lot of cardio interspersed in this work out? I'm happy to lift weights and do cardio at the gym separately, if you think that could work. Also, are there any eating guidelines you followed with this program? And one last question, how many times per week were you working out?

Congrats again, your results are inspirational.

Hi I am doing Chalean Extreme and to answer your question you have 3 lifting days per week and 2 cardio days.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!