Anybody need to lose over 100 lbs?

Options

Replies

• Special2013
    Special2013 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I too have a huge mountain in front of me. l have just begun. I have completed one week and lost a few which has been good would like to also be a support . i do only check in once a day.
  • SweetMegz04
    SweetMegz04 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am 26 looking to lose 100lbs total- Feel Free to Add me!!

I love new friends and support!
  • chaosadnd
    chaosadnd Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm attempting to lose about 150. Have lost 29 so far in a month. Add me if you like.
  • jjennasmithh
    Options
    Feel free to add! I've lost 71 lbs, down from 339 to 268 :)
  • amberlitaaa
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around 100, feel free to add me for support and motivation!
  • Mynx21
    Mynx21 Posts: 21
    Options
    I need to loose about 120 pounds. Just started my diet today, so i have a long way to go.
  • krissymcdonald
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 110. I'm new to MFP and loving it. Feel free to add me!! Would love some extra motivation and would also like to share some of mine!! I'm feeling good and positive about things!!
  • clarajean123
    clarajean123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have lost over 100 lbs. I have maybe another 100 lbs. I'd like to lose. We eat because food taste good, makes us feel good, and life carries many stresses. I have learned that there is no road to perfection. Failure is inevitable, yet it is failure that we learn from and GROW. MFP has been great! Take it one day at time, and feel free to add me on as a friend.
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi,feel free to add me.I have a lot to lose.I would love to have more friends.
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Samantha, I need to lose close to 200 lbs. So if you need a support buddy I'm your gal. Anyone can add me I'm not turning anyone away!
  • dnunny
    dnunny Posts: 125
    Options
    Me, me!!! I'd love more friends. I need a quick in the rear when I'm not around. Feel free to add me! :)
  • ColeAlanna
    ColeAlanna Posts: 14
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm in the same boat as you. I need to lose around 100 pounds. I'm fairly new to MFP and looking for motivation and support as I would do the same for you!
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    Hey girl!

I too have over 100 to lose, I broke my goal in half, though, and am working to lose the first 57!! I wish you the best of luck!!! If you'd like to add me, feel free!! =)
  • Colleenb_2012
    Options
    Yes!! Add me I'd you all like I am new to all of this
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me the more the merrier
    ive got over 100 lbs to lose.
  • MD1Girl
    MD1Girl Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I still have 110 pounds to go! Feel free to add me. I just started this journey in June and I feel so much better already. I log in everyday. Good luck everyone!
  • dancerlindzi
    Options
    I'm looking at about 95 lbs. to loose....I am new here as well.
  • dragonfly_em
    dragonfly_em Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    yes!!!! and it seems daunting. I'm fit and fat got the exercise sorted but need to focus on the calorie counting. Not looking at the bigger picture but taking it 2lbs at a time makes it seem possible someday
  • Maria_T007
    Maria_T007 Posts: 107
    Options
    Looking for friends and seen this thread, I'm looking to loose a lot...at least 90lbs long term, but I have a long way to go! I am definitive looking for someone to help motivate, I'm doing this at home alone! :) Please feel free to add me! :)
  • KarMykal
    KarMykal Posts: 3
    Options
    Me too!!! I am looking to loose 110lbs at least. I to have always been a big girl - Would LOVE to find people to motivate me as I would do to them!!! I am down 5 lbs already only 105 more to go...

Wish me luch
    -J-