30 day Shred Anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Just started my 30 days this am. I'm 50, 5ft 6in and weight 196 - goal is 150. Let's do this!!!
  • amandarae21
    Options
    I will join! Today is day 3 for me. I am sore, but I am going to push through the pain and just do it! I already feel better and like I am on a good path.

I am 5'7" and 154lbs currently. I am trying to at least lose 10lbs with the shred if not more. I want to be more toned as well.

I would love the motivation so I can stick with it.
  • WandRsmom
    WandRsmom Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I won't join b/c I have done it twice and just don't get a sweat from it anymore but I wish you all luck and am a little jealous!
    I LOVE JM and the shred. I owe this 62 lb loss all to her and her dvds (and me of course lol).
    I highly rec the shred to build endurance etc. I did it in the 30 days, dropped around 10lbs and loads of inches, but more than that I was so much stronger and able to take on harder routines by the end of it. GL!
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I bought the video today and am going to start tonight! Thanks for the motivation!
  • iGarciax3
    iGarciax3 Posts: 14
    Options
    I've had the DVD for a while and couldn't get past the first 12 minutes. Im motivated to start it again today. Definitley joining you all ! :]
  • Lyerin
    Options
    Finished Day 1!!!!
  • kimnaaron4ever
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 of 30 Day Shred DONE! It really kicked my butt this time! I was sore from yesterday and had to stop a couple of times because it just hurt so darn bad! Hopefully tomorrow won't be as bad! But I will have to say I feel pretty darn good having done it!
  • kimnaaron4ever
    Options
    So happy to see all the wonderful people joining up to support and motivate one another through the 30 day Shred program!!!! I knew I joined MFP for a reason!

So keep up the great work you beautiful people! I can't wait to see what we can accomplish together!!!!:smile:
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I started last night and LOVE it. :)
  • JamieCRodriguez
    JamieCRodriguez Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    add me in too! I love 30 day shred. Finished level one but took a week off so I'm just starting again.
  • kimnaaron4ever
    Options
    WOOOHOOO! Level 1 Day 3 of 30 Day Shred done and I feel GREAT! A little sore, but GREAT!
  • Lyerin
    Options
    I did Day 2 yesterday and am going to do Day 3 Level 1 tonight. I'm definitely sore! :)
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to start 30DS on monday. I have been working out doing weights and cardo and have lost 6lbs total since I started 10 weeks ago. Time for something new!
  • angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I've done this a few times. The first time I ddid it, I did it for 21 days straight before I quit (I dont even remember why I quit) I remember how awesome I felt when I did it every day, I felt like the inches were melting off even though I didn't measure myself. I did level 1 day 1 yesterday and today my legs are so sore I can barely get up/off the couch/toilet etc. It hurts to squat lol.I feel like I am covered in bruises, I've had two toddlers crawling all over me all day and I've been wincing in pain lol but I'm gonna try again tomorrow. Tonight I'm going to the gym so I will just stick with doing the shred on my off gym days for now (tuesday, thursday, sunday) then when my muscles arn't as sore, I'll do it monday through friday.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I started the Shred again last night after pulling a muscle in my leg about two weeks ago. I started over at level 1 and hopefully I will make it to the end. I remember feeling awesome when I did it though.

Feel free to add me so we can all support each other while Jillian tortures us :)
  • ScullyKel
    ScullyKel Posts: 69
    Options
    Day 2 Down, had to skip yesterday because I just ran out of time. Made time for it tonight and Oh My Goodness do my legs hurt. Tell me this gets better?!? :wink:
  • angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    It does get better lol...I didn't do it today either because I am just so sore! I'm hoping to feel better tomorrow. I know the beginning is the worst, I can't wait to get past the first week. I can barely walk lol, it takes me twice as long to walk somewhere as it normally would!
  • hiphopjunkie602
    Options
    Im on day 4!! Ive been super sore. Couldnt even bend my arms til today. I think using 5lb weights might be a little too much for me lol