50-100lbs to lose.. Friends Needed!!

Options

Replies

• Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I still have about 60-70 lb to go feel free to add me anyone!!
  • pinkie1981
    pinkie1981 Posts: 30
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Started last week lost 1 pound, have 118lbs to go still.
  • bsierras
    bsierras Posts: 56
    Options
    i had 80 now Im down 56 - and I am a good bit older than you - so if I can so can you!

You will have good days and bad days!! You will eat good and bad stuff!!
    The goal is to have more good healthy meals than bad!!! Change your habits and dont beat yourself up when you get off track.
    Just step back up and try again!!
    Slow and steady will win the race!!!

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

Wonderful advice!!
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 to lose to get to a healthy BMI, and then probably a little more. Feel free to friend me. I lost 50 lbs. on WW a few years ago and have learned a lot. I'm looking for support, but also to support others...feel free to friend me.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Mommagoose4
    Mommagoose4 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 56 lbs in the last 4 months. I have 39-49 lbs more to go.
  • mleugene
    mleugene Posts: 5
    Options
    Me to, I need to lose about another 60 LBS or so, feel free to add me, I love reading posts.
  • jesley22
    jesley22 Posts: 1
    Options
    Today is my first day on the road to losing 56lbs----I need all the support I can get!!!! so far so good!! :)
  • dajn44
    dajn44 Posts: 13
    Options
    add me I would love to be friends and get some support going. I lost 60 pounds but gained 30 back so am really trying to stay on track this time could use the support. and any helpful hints would be appreciated.:smile:
  • nlhill79
    nlhill79 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get to that 200 mark also!! I need to get to at least, AT LEAST.. 175. And since I am 234, I have a lot to lose.
  • Bexyf
    Bexyf Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    well feel free to add me :D xx
  • KateT1999
    KateT1999 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Brand new to this whole experience. Want to lose about 90 lbs and I'm just getting started. Looking for good motivators and a cheering section! I'd also love to be support to others. Add me as a friend!
  • specialemy
    specialemy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me =) ...
  • hlprice2012
    hlprice2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose between 70 to 90 pounds. I am struggling a little and would be appreciate the support and be an excellent alli.
  • amberlitaaa
    Options
    I have a similar goal, just sent you a request! :smile: would love to add more people as well for support!
  • wootsbr18
    wootsbr18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm trying to lose at least 50 pounds. I need to do this for myself because I want a healthy life style and be able to keep up with my friends. I also need to do it for health reasons but other than that smaller clothes = more room in my closet for other clothes:D
  • Sindakhelekwen
    Sindakhelekwen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have about 160 to lose! Could use some friends!
  • johannasmith
    johannasmith Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have another 50 some lbs to lose. I would like more support too! I am happy to be-friend anyone as well!
  • bconrad64
    bconrad64 Posts: 6
    Options
    I have 87 pounds to lose - feel free to add me.
  • Mich3ll36
    Mich3ll36 Posts: 96
    Options
    You can add me. I needed to lose 156 lbs and have lost 43 so far. All here on MFP...:-)