Pound for Pound Challenge

Options
Is there anyone doing the pound for pound challenge from the biggest loser. its a great extra motivator to get moving!!!! I signed up for it yesterday and pledged 35 lbs to the greater pittsburgh food bank. i know alot of this is honors system but it still is a great way to go for a goal!!!!

Replies

• Lumarie
    Options
    i have not but have been thinking about it. i might go visit the site after this.
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I also never heard of it, but will be checking it out after posting. Thanks for the heads up. BTW Joanie - HOW ARE YA???? Hope all is well!

~Katie :tongue:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Ok so I checked it out and this is a GREAT motivation, thanks for bringing my attention to it! I pledged 40 pounds, so Joanie we both have a lot of work to do! But we can do it!

Good luck!
  • slimmingmom
    Options
    I sighned up yesterday as well and pledged 30 pounds. I've been so off track and NEED something especially through the holidays to get my butt back in gear! It feels great helping myself and helping others at the same time!
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    bump
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I joined today, I pledged 40 pounds. That will get me to my goal weight!
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I just pledged 50 lbs. I tried to add the image to my signature, but it's not working. Any ideas?