36lbs gone!

Options
Here is a BEFORE photo, this was taken when my oldest was 10 months old. But this is at my highest weight of 177lbs:

nd0xud.jpg

After having my 2nd baby, I joined MFP when she was 9 months old and I've been at this since October 2011. I've went from 177lbs to 141lbs. Size 14 to size 8 jeans. I would like to lose another 10lbs before I maintain.

This is a recent photo taken by my photographer friend:

nvcm8h.jpg

Replies

• mrsyam
    mrsyam Posts: 10
    Options
    Um, how do you put photos in these posts? :(
  • Jayme813
    Jayme813 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Cant see your pics! Lowercase the "img" in your tags... and the second one doesn't have tags at all. Congrats! Cant wait to see pics!
  • Jayme813
    Options
    Here is a BEFORE photo, this was taken when my oldest was 10 months old. But this is at my highest weight of 177lbs:

2vlmeqx.jpg

After having my 2nd baby, I joined MFP when she was 9 months old and I've been at this since October 2011. I've went from 177lbs to 141lbs. Size 14 to size 8 jeans. I would like to lose another 10lbs before I maintain.

This is a recent photo taken by my photographer friend:

15ybnb.jpg
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    you need to have in the front of the link and at the end of the link.
  • Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    Here is your after PIC. Looking good by the way.

15ybnb.jpg
  • Jayme813
    Options
    Got them to show, but the first one is too large (dont know how to resize). Your afters look amazing though! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • moea432
    moea432 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    so awesome!!! keep it going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mrsyam
    mrsyam Posts: 10
    Options
    I re-added them. Thanks for the help! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!