Help! Need friends!

Options
I have been on here before, aquired some friends, fell off the wagon and not been on in awhile and most of them deleted me :-(..I do understand why they did, but now I am finally, finally getting somewhere and not spinning my wheels so much and not gain and lose the same 5 pounds over and over and over....... I am about to hit my first goal of minus 10!!! I have about 40 more to go. I am 42 and it is harder THAN EVER to get the metabolism going again!

Replies

• prettylittlegreekdoll
    Options
    Hi I just recommitted myself - congrats on your progress so far!

Evangelia
  • Papabear0428
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm 44 and I can understand about getting the metabolism going again!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I completely understand falling off the wagon, i do it too....sadly. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Been there as well and disappeared for over 2 months, been back for a month now and going strong. Welcome back to the site =)
  • marrizia
    marrizia Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I too fell off the wagon a few months ago, but am back on and determined to stay! Would love for you to add me- we can support each other :)
  • mrswright71
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I am 40, have some chronic illnessness. It is hard to do this DAILY for me I have many many good days, but enough bad weeks crop up to take me out of the daily race..LOL. So I just do what I can, when I can.

This is my first day with MyFitnessPall.. hoping it helps!
    I have no idea how this partner thing works online, but feel free to add me..

-Kimberly
    3foldchord
  • angel_eyez718
    angel_eyez718 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hi there. welcome back and lots of luck to you! I'm 42, feel free to add me! i'm sure we can help motivate each other! :smile:
  • mdmcmillen
    mdmcmillen Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in for some new friends, add me up :)
  • Chelsiekayy04
    Options
    You can add me! (:
  • cc692020
    cc692020 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! I am getting friends again!! Thank you all :-)
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Always looking for more friends to motivate.
  • miamacreynold
    Options
    I'm new to this site & I need friends & motivation too! Feel free to add me & we can support eachother! :)
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Add me - I'm a newbie and very eager to wage war on the excess me.
  • Brandiekersey
    Options
    hi, feel free to add.good luck on your journey.
  • llepine17
    llepine17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I hear you on that same 5 lbs! I just got serious about not falling off the wagon and plan to stick with it - more motivated than ever now and will not let anything get in my way any more! Feel free to add me and we can encourage eachother :)
  • daniwithan_i
    Options
    I'm new to the site and I'm looking for friends too! We can help one another becuase as much as I want this to work out I can never stick to anything! I could use the support too :-)
  • coxy46
    coxy46 Posts: 23
    Options
    40+ makes such a difference to shifting the weight. It may be harder but we can still do it - add me if you like