raspberry ketones

Options
mmbax06
mmbax06 Posts: 20 Member
has anyone had success taking raspberry ketones?

Replies

• glacierbabe86
    Options
    i started taking raspberry ketones two weeks ago. i have lost two pounds. for me it helps to curb the mid-morning and mid-afterrnoon need to eat some food.
  • laus_8882
    laus_8882 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Any success with this product will be coincidental. Don't waste your money.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    i started taking raspberry ketones two weeks ago. i have lost two pounds. for me it helps to curb the mid-morning and mid-afterrnoon need to eat some food.

Let me guess, you're probably also exercising and watching what you eat. I've got a hunch that the raspberry ketones had nothing to do with your weight loss whatsoever.
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    has anyone had success taking raspberry ketones?

There is no magical way to lose weight. You eat fewer calories than you burn and you lose one pound for every 3500 calories fewer you eat. There is no peer-reviewed evidence that raspberry ketones, or any of the thousands of other pseudoscientific mumbo-jumbo weight loss aids, work.
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options

Let me guess, you're probably also exercising and watching what you eat. I've got a hunch that the raspberry ketones had nothing to do with your weight loss whatsoever.

Doncha love how every "lose weight without dieting" diet aid comes bundled with...a diet?
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine swore by them (she lost 10 lbs. in 10 days), though she did admit to cutting how much she was eating too.

I've tried them and haven't noticed any accelerated weight loss. I'm maintaining average loss that I've always seen with cutting calories.

I wouldn't waste your money.
  • gina145
    gina145 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Been on them 1 month. Noticed increase enegy decreased no big weight loss, but dropped 1 inch off of waist line.
  • mmbax06
    mmbax06 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I started them today, but I am also doing the 30 Day Shred and watching what I am eating.
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options

Hi, How are you doing with the raspberry ketone pills? What and how many daily? Do you actually feel they are helping with appitite control? Where did you get them? I am very interested in your experience with them.

I purchased the L-carnitine, 500mg and raspberry ketone, 100 mg. from GNC. Since empty stomcach is suggested, I will take 1 in a.m. before exercising, and 1 mid afternoon. I need to see if they effect me in any way. I also started taking 1 tablespoon of chia seeds twice daily. I am hoping for some results and appitite control to help me in my daily process learning to eat healthy.

I have lost 30 pounds in the past 3 months, and have 95 to go. Lately tho, I have been stuck for 3 to 5 weeks loosing only a pound or 2. So I am really hoping to see some progress.

As for all the Nay-Sayers I keep seeing in various posts I have researched, I don't give a rip for those who have not tried it, but spout negative reterick and waste posts trying to discourage someone for wanting to improve themselves. I am not speaking of those who have tried the suppliments and share thier own experience, be it negative or positive. There is no majic cure pill. Exercise and eating reponsibly is the key. I am interested in those who have a geniuine interest in success. And I am interested in whatever helps me achieve it.
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Been on them 1 month. Noticed increase enegy decreased no big weight loss, but dropped 1 inch off of waist line.

Please see my other post. What is your experience with the suppliment?