Hello World

Options
Hi all! My name is Kenny Swanson & I start my journey today weighing in at 375 pounds. It kind of sucks to put it in print but I know that this will be the last time I see that number. I would appreciate all of your support & advice as I go throughout my journey. Feel free to add me as a friend & keep me accountable.

Replies

• Brandiekersey
    Options
    Hi Kenny sent friends request..good luck to you
  • Pils_
    Pils_ Posts: 8
    Options
    good luck!
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Add me to your list of supporters! Good luck - you'll be hitting your goal with lots of supporters.
  • angel_eyez718
    angel_eyez718 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you friend! I'd be happy to offer any support! you can do this! especially since you've taken the first steps to ensuring your success! support and motivation are important!
  • Darcyw4
    Darcyw4 Posts: 44
    Options
    hi! I started my journey at 307 pounds. I have only lost 41 but I am still working hard at it. I felt beautiful, still had confidence and didnt care what other people thought when they looked at me. One day I went to the dr and was told that I was 307 pounds - I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would get that big. I joined weight watchers and lost 30 - then I decided I didnt want to pay anymore and found MFP. Along with losing weight I also quit smoking - that made the weight loss hard. There was still that compulsion of the oral fixation, especially on road trips. When I first started this journey, I had high hopes of being close to my goal weight by the end of the summer. I know now that that isnt going to happen. It is a life change and it is going to take a lifetime to maintain. I get annoyed with the people that try to lose weight in a certain amount of time, trying to rush their bodies into something that usually isnt do-able or healthy. the weight isnt going to come off over night. My goal isnt to get SKINNY but to get HEALTHY and to stay the beautufil person inside and out that I know I am. Feel free to add me as a friend :) I know that you can reach any goal that you put your mind to!!