50-100lbs to lose.. Friends Needed!!

Options

Replies

• farmer50340
    farmer50340 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 100 myself (eventually), taking baby steps. Friend me if you'd like! Good Luck!
  • Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • blixgirl7
    blixgirl7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm currently aiming to lose 80 pounds and I'm down 22. Feel free to add me. I've been trying to do this alone but I really need the support!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    im trying to drop 50 by new years
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm tyring to lose 60lbs - 30 of which I lost last year after joining MFP and gained back in about 6-8 months. UGH!

Let's do this!!!
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    I need to lose 47 more pounds. but when I reach 150 pounds I would have lost 100 pounds. I weighed 250 pounds in 1996
  • Db72085
    Db72085 Posts: 4
    Options
    Please add me! Looking to loose 50+lbs as well
  • Lolitasboss
    Lolitasboss Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Me !
  • JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have 144lbs to go...Friends always welcomed in!!:heart:
  • womanwithamission
    womanwithamission Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started last week and I have a goal of 80lbs. to loose. I would love to be friends. Thanks
  • jennifer0626
    jennifer0626 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just added you! Let's do this!
  • hotnascargirl
    Options
    Please add me as well, I am trying to lose 100 pounds, down 36 so far :)
  • saxygirl79
    saxygirl79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Feel free to add me too! I've lost 64 lbs so far with another 60 to go for sure, but once I get to that point I'd like to see if I could lose another 20-30 after that.
  • tara_seay
    tara_seay Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! I need to lose more than 100lbs, but I'm down for friends! :) add me totally! :)
  • fansiefree
    fansiefree Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My goal is 110 pounds. I'm 17 down so far and I've been using this app for a month!
  • Maria474
    Maria474 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends also :) I've just started with a 100 pound weight loss goal, 2 down, 98 to go.
  • sexy_RN88
    sexy_RN88 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to join in! I've got 81 total to lose (3 down!) and I might be willing to lose another 10-15 once I get down to my target weight :)
  • pistolpackinmom
    Options
    I sure need some friends..I absolutely have NO support what so ever..my husband of 27 years and our 2 sons tell me they love me the way I am..I have ask them to please just say, mom are you sure you want that, you said you are full, why keep eating? I've told them it won't hurt my feelings but it does no good..I do try to exercise but that gets blown out of the water too..what do you think you are doing?? Can't they see? I love my guys sooooooooooo much but they can't see I need to do this for myself..it's not just my guys, when I have lost weight in the past I get smart remarks from someone who should really understand..I think they are jealous..that's all I can come up with..and surprise surprise all of a sudden all sorts of bad food arrives..just makes it harder on me..:cry:
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I need some support too!!! Feel free to add me.
  • traynorj82
    traynorj82 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I also still have a good 75 pounds to lose. I have lost 60 already. Any of you can feel free to add me.