Anyone doing 30DS...

Options
bwdcjk
bwdcjk Posts: 96 Member
When did you start noticing a difference in your body (how far in)? Did / do you gauge your progress throughout (i.e. measurements)? If so, when? Weekly? At the end of each level? Did you / are you losing mostly weight or inches or both?

Only on Level 1, Day 5 not losing any weight (a few bad food choices) but think I may have lost 1.5 inches. Just from a real quick measurement while getting ready this morning - nothing concrete. So I was just curious. Plus I started 30DS with some friends so I will be asking them when they want to do our progress checks...if at all...before the end of the 30 days.

Replies

• jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    We have to do progress checks?
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I've heard some good and a few negative things about JM's 30-Day Shred! I haven't experienced it myself, but I really want to give it a go! I first purchased the DVD last year, but never used it! As a matter of fact, I never even opened it! I wish I could provide you with a little feedback, but I have none to give. I was hoping to get a group of friends together for the experience, but no takers.
  • 20shan08
    20shan08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am only on day 6 but i "feel" like I've lost inches. And when I look in the mirror I see small changes. I didnt take any measurements but I have lost a few lbs, after I gained 2 on the first day. I took pictures before and I will take them again at the end of level one, the end of level 2 and then, level 3. I'm also giving myself more time with each level. I want to perfect each level before I move on. For instance, right now I do half of the push ups the "girlie" way. I want to be able to do all of the normal push ups before I move on.
  • HauteHauteMami
    HauteHauteMami Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I use 30DS when I am too tired or sore to make it to the gym . . . I also do 30 to 60 minutes of cardio (running, swimming) in addition to the 30DS . . . I never felt like I was accomplishing much with 30DS . . . It is a quick workout and something it better than nothing . . .
  • jumatwins
    jumatwins Posts: 74
    Options
    I just started level 2, and took my measurements before I started level 1. I will take them again after level 3 is complete. I am losing weight, but I was losing weight also before I started 30 DS... But I can definitely see changes in my endurance and some muscles (especially my arms!) and abs. My tummy seems flatter, I love this !!!
  • bwdcjk
    bwdcjk Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    We have to do progress checks?

YES WE HAVE TO!!! lol
  • shoppingmamma
    shoppingmamma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    crap!!! you didn't say that so I didn't do any before measurements!!!! Since we started a couple days I did add some "blogilates" videos ...but some days I only did this ..... I too think in a couple areas I have lost maybe close to an inch or so ....I know some say it didn't do anything for them but for me it seems to be working - but I am the type that prior to this I really never did anything with weights - I'd cardio but that was about it ...I really see the weights making a difference ;)