Fat food!

Options
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to share my problem with you : I feel like everything I eat is full of calories so I don't know what to eat.
Can anybody give me some ideas of what is a good product to eat ?

Thankkss xx

Replies

• Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Chicken is something I have been eating a lot of. Its pretty low cal by itself so If you are careful with what you add to it then you can make a good filling meal with it.

I just grabed a grilled chicken sandwich from Wendys and it was 350 calories, not bad for fast food.
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Food, in accordance to your calorie and macronutrient needs.
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    stop eating processed crap = problem solved :wink:
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    I love baby carrots and fat free dressing =) I also really like wheat noodles! I keep a jar of spaghetti sauce in the fridge. Cucumbers are amazing! I like the Michelinas frozen dinners..yummy and only like $1 each.. broccoli is a good snack. Chicken <3 I don't eat it that often....but yummy. That is the only meat I really ever eat now.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    cheese is high in calories, most sauces are, nuts, things like that. Chicken and pork are pretty good for u, whole grains instead of white bread or regular pasta, lots of fruit and veggies
  • pallear
    pallear Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks everybody!
    I forgot to say that I don't eat meat :s
    but thanks a lot
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

Because there are no calorie dense non processed foods
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    diet air and litewater
  • gogogulliver
    gogogulliver Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan so I might be able to help you a little bit. Carbohydrates are a good source of long lasting energy (medium to high calories, but dispersed over a period of time so you get "longer lasting" energy). It's often overlooked but tofu is fairly low in calories, filling, high in protein and ridiculously versatile. Seitan and gluten products are filling and high in protein while being relatively low in calories.

This might sound obvious but VEGETABLES. High in fibre, low in fat. Make yourself a salad of grated carrot and celery with a few sultanas and a squeeze of orange juice as a dressing.
    I'm basically fat because of 100% natural peanut butter. I could gargle that stuff.
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options

Never said that, but it would definitely solve about 90% of peoples problems.
  • HorseWithNoName27
    HorseWithNoName27 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Fruits (one to three servings a day, depending on your carb and sugar goals--I eat mostly berries, apples, and peaches but there are TONS out there)
    Veggies (pretty much as many as you want--spinach, kale, broccoli, carrot are my favorites, but again, TONS out there)
    Legumes (beans, lentils, peanuts, high in proteins and some in fiber as well)
    Nuts (almonds, walnuts, cashews, pisatchios are amazing)
    Dairy/dairy substitutes (milks, yogurt, cheese, etc. for calcium, Vitamin D, potassium and protein)
    Whole grains (whole grain wheat bread, buns, tortillas, etc are best if homemade, also brown rice, quinoa, etc.)

There are also some good vegeterian products out there. Look for Morningstar Farms or Boca. I'm not a vegetarian anymore, but I don't knock 'em. Eat well, feed your body with nutrient-packed goodness!