starting and sticking to it!!

Options
Hello guys!! My name is Heather and I'm a few months shy of my 29th birthday. I want all this weight gone by the end of the year so I can kiss my 20's goodbye and say hello to 30's with a bang. But I'm the typical yo-yo dieter. On and off of almost every diet. Doesn't help that my bf is a bean poll. (literally 6'5" and 167.:grumble: ) So I need someone to check in with me. Keep me on track. I used to love working out but got out of the habit when my daughter started playing ball. ENOUGH excuses already. I signed up for a 5k already and training will begin tomorrow. I say tomorrow because I have already picked up my kiddo from the sitter and my gym doesn't have a sitter. As soon as I'm off here though, I'm working out with the toughest trainer I have come across. Jillian Michaels. (duh duh duuuuh. :frown: ) Good Luck!!!!!!

Replies

• briannelynn83
    Options
    Hi Heather! I am Brianne and I turned 29 in April. I am trying to lose my weight so I can start my 30's with a bang as well! Maybe we could become friends and encourage each other? I also seem to yo-yo with my weight and i would love an accountability partner!
  • hwells0614
    hwells0614 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That sounds awesome!! I need all the help that I can get to stay motivated.