5' 6" and 20.7lbs GONE! **PICTURES**

Options
Jazzberry91
Jazzberry91 Posts: 74 Member
Hi :) My name is Jasmine and I have FINALLY lost my first 20lbs :) I have gone from a size 2XL t-shirt and size 22/24 pants to a size XL t-shirt and size 20/22 pants (I live in the USA). I have been heavy almost my entire life. I have lost weight before but put it right back on PLUS some. My health is at risk and at 21 years old that is not something I want to worry about.

Besides my general health I am losing weight to join the Navy. I decided during fall of last year that I wanted to join but I have to get down to 160lbs or 33% body fat. I still have 90lbs to go BUT I really have faith that I can do it now.

And just so you know, before I made these side by sides I couldnt even see a difference :) Now I am so proud of myself :heart: :drinker:

pizapcom13424701411781.jpg

pizapcom13424705131861.jpg

Replies

• miniberger
    miniberger Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Your doing great you can see a difference:)
  • castroje
    castroje Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    It shows in your face and in your belly. You are doing great!!! Keep up with the great work.
    19747159.png
  • LeisureRunner
    Options
    Yay...congrats! Keep up the hard work!
  • sreeves1429
    sreeves1429 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Jasmine, you have much to be proud of...you are so much stronger then you were giving yourself credit for and the proof is right in these pictures. I am the same height as you and it took me a year, but I went from 289 lbs. down to 149. I have all the confidence in the world that you will reach your goal, just don't lose focus and more importantly don't let anyone's negativity cause you to doubt yourself.

Much love and support to you my friend.

XOXO
  • Bobbie_89
    Bobbie_89 Posts: 146
    Options
    Amazing....Looking great...Keep up th hard work and you'll get there. Well done
  • HeatherPardus
    Options
    Your a Rock Star!!
  • becsel
    becsel Posts: 16
    Options
    You can really tell in your face!
  • mgsmum
    mgsmum Posts: 4
    Options
    You have made a great start!!
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl, you can do this =)
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    20 lbs! That is awesome!! You can definitely see progress! Keep it up, you know you can do this. How would have ever gotten this far if you didn't? Stay positive and keep at it! If you do that, your goal will fall in to place without a doubt :)

Great work!!!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    That is a great achievement, you've got this :)
  • stayingpositive100
    Options
    Awesome Work!! How long did it take you?? You can really tell a difference which gives me hope--as I am just starting and have 17lbs to lose to get my first 20!
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Thats excellent, GREAT JOB! :)
  • Jazzberry91
    Jazzberry91 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This first 20 actually took me 6 months because of the fact that I kept "falling off the wagon". I am more determined than ever now
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Now that you can SEE a difference, let that motivate you to "stay on the wagon" and keep going!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    You're doing a great job!!! :happy:
  • davlaur
    davlaur Posts: 34
    Options
    well done
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    IN THE NAAAAVY! Good going!
  • acarmickle1
    Options
    You look great!!!!! You sould be very proud of yourself!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!