New to the site!

Options
Hi, I'm 19 years old, hoping to lose about a stone. I'm finding it very slow going, and would like some friends to help motivate me and keep me going with it! Feel free to add me anyone :)

Replies

• Biffabops
    Biffabops Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new too (joined about 40 mins ago) feel free to add :)
  • emg9
    emg9 Posts: 112
    Options
    Hey, i started 3 days ago and i'm 19 too. hows the progress and what's your plan? :)
  • ghgs13
    ghgs13 Posts: 27
    Options
    The progress isn't as fast as I'd like, but I am impatient! I think my thighs may be a little less wobbly, but it may be wishful thinking :( I'm trying to mostly clean up my diet by cutting out cake and pizza, that sort of thing, and lowering my calories. I walk my dog for an hour a day, and try to put in some extra activity on top of that. I do insanity, but not every day as I live with my parents until October and they're not too fond of that racket it makes with all that jumping! I use a jump rope on a fairly regular basis. I've stopped drinking until October also. I go to dancing classes on a Saturday, but they're ending this weekend as my teacher has young kids who are on summer holiday from school :( Hoping to see an improvement soon!

Hows your progress? Any plan so far?
  • Papabear0428
    Options
    I'm still relatively new and would love to help motivate you and take some motivation as well!
  • emg9
    emg9 Posts: 112
    Options
    Ah that sounds good :) well, mines been going okay. I've noticed improvements but since last wednesday i've messed up cause i went away so i'm feeling really unmotivated atm :( for the last month or so though i've been sticking to 1500 calories a day, making sure i eat loads of fruit and veg and drinking water. Got an excersize bike & some 3kg weights too and been doing 20 mins or so a day cardio and using the weights with some youtube vids once a day haha. The new routine has helped a lot i just feel genrally healthier :) hopefully i can stick to it! good luck with everything and feel free to message me if you ever need some motivation.