Insanity/Body Revolution Day 20 Results

wolveslovemee
wolveslovemee Posts: 156 Member
Hey everyone

Im nowhere near my goal, but I am really proud of the progress I have made thus far. This is my results from doing Insanity and the strength training videos from Jillian Michaels Body Revolution for 20 days :)

31691fk.jpg

Replies

• wolveslovemee
    Oh yeah, that IS a piece of TAPE on my upper lip that my boyfriend thought would be funny to add. Its supposedly a little mustache. Its silly. LOL
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    excellent job. I am on the second month of Insanity....crazy stuff, the second month.
  • ajohn252
    ajohn252 Posts: 158
    Looking good! You've worked really hard, I swear half of my updates are
    showing your crazy workouts lol. You deserve it!
  • You look amazing! I hope my body gets there soon!
  • wolveslovemee
    Thanks guys :)
    I cant wait till the second month, only 10 more days! Looks frightening (the other Insanity videos, that is).
  • wolveslovemee
    Looking good! You've worked really hard, I swear half of my updates are
    showing your crazy workouts lol. You deserve it!

Aw thank you aJohn! You are a good friend and have been supporting me a lot! <3
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 644 Member
    I think you're looking great!! Glad to see its working for you!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    You look great! Keep up all the awesome work!
  • Lcnena209
    Lcnena209 Posts: 60
    great job. I can see your results. I am on week 4 and have notice more inches lost then pounds. Is this normal???:smile:
  • MrsRBS
    MrsRBS Posts: 28 Member
    You look great! how do you incorporate both wkouts into a schedule? Just started insanity yesterday, but curious to know if you do both videos in one day, or take turns on them?
  • wolveslovemee
    great job. I can see your results. I am on week 4 and have notice more inches lost then pounds. Is this normal???:smile:

Absolutely. Actually most people who do these usually lose inches, then the pounds. I havent weighed myself yet so Im not sure what my loss is on the scale.
  • wolveslovemee
    You look great! how do you incorporate both wkouts into a schedule? Just started insanity yesterday, but curious to know if you do both videos in one day, or take turns on them?

I do both a day. Each video is bordering around 30-35 minutes, so I average about 60-75 minutes a day. Some days when Insanity has a rest day, Ill do Body Rev, or Ill just do Insanity, or I wont do either and will do a run instead, but I do try and fit an hour max every day if I can.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!