Does a Fitbit really work?

Options
I'm thinking of getting a Fitbit but I don't want to spend my mother money if it's not worth it so so would anyone recommend the Fitbit? Does it really make a difference?

Any information or opinions from anyone?

Replies

• LMG8807
    LMG8807 Posts: 8
    Options
    I have also been wondering the same thing.
  • msmindylee
    msmindylee Posts: 61
    Options
    It really depends on you and what you need in order to be motivated, etc. I love my Fitbit and feel "naked" without it any more. And I'm actually having success for the first time in a long time using the combination of Fitbit and MFP. But different people are different...
  • valleydad
    valleydad Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've had one for a month and a half and love mine. It definitely makes me workout, take longer routes, take the stairs, etc. Also, they synch with MFP so you can record your meals here and they push to fitbit's web site. Fitbit just tells me I need to take 10,000 steps every day and I make plans to do it. For $100, I think it's worth it but you have to be committed and wear it almost 24/7.
  • ljones_848
    ljones_848 Posts: 22
    Options
    Do they stay clipped on? I have lost so many pedometers due to them falling off.
  • adphillips06
    adphillips06 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am also interested in buying a new FitBit! I'm going to start researching for reviews.