newest food finds <3

Options
So...tell me the best foods you've found lately...

my FAVORITE find this past week was the chocolate chip coconut clif bar--it's new and deeeeelish

also Trader Joe's has loads of cookies in tubs--the cinnamon schoolhouse cookies are AMAZING (never said healthy ;) haha)

Replies

• urbansmamma
    urbansmamma Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes vegan cookies... YUMMYYYY!!!
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Pure organic bars. I had a brownie one sitting in my cabinet for months and just now got around to trying it. :laugh: Soo good.

I used to have one of those chocolate chip coconut cliff bars almost every day. ;P

If you haven't tried the coconut luna bars, you should! I found those after going through so many cliff bars. They taste like the girl scout cookies. samoas? (The chocolate coconut girl scout cookies.)
  • PennyRLane
    PennyRLane Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    white chocolate mac nut luna bars!! save my life and are to FREAKIN die for!! :)
  • songbird56
    songbird56 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Freshn fruity dreamy lemon yoghurt.:smile:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    white chocolate mac nut luna bars!! save my life and are to FREAKIN die for!! :)
    Love these. The nutz over chocolate are the best though :)
  • PennyRLane
    Options
    REALLY?? OOOOOHH ill have to try those! I have never eaten protein bars or the like so I am new to this game lol thanks for the note!
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Canned chichen brest pieces. 12 oz, 60 grams of protein, 3 bucks. Cant beat that *kitten*!
  • PennyRLane
    Options
    I used to LLOOOOVVVEEE! canned chicken mixed up like chicken salad with some fat free ranch dressing placed on mini whole wheat bagels with some white cheddar (real cheese no fake crap) and toasted in the toaster oven! I was a poor college student with a need for essentials lol it is awesome try it!
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Belvita breakfast crackers. I've only tried the blueberry kind so far, but they are pretty tasty and filling!
  • subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Bathroom sink water always tastes better than kitchen sink water.
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    If you haven't tried the coconut luna bars, you should! I found those after going through so many cliff bars. They taste like the girl scout cookies. samoas? (The chocolate coconut girl scout cookies.)

THIS! I LOVE them! I also discovered the vanilla almond ones... so good. Cures my sweet tooth so quick! ALthough every now and then I want a second! :tongue:
    Options
    Hmmm...

Also salmon packets--it's flaked like canned tuna and you can open it anywhere. Awesome portable protein!

What else...

There are these frozen yogurt bars at Costco that are amazing and ~100 calories. Great for an Ice cream craving but I can't remember the brand
  • Felidae_1981
    Felidae_1981 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Oikos Greek Yogurt - KEY LIME...oh my god, I am in love

And White Choc Mac Clif bars... yumm - my
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Baby, Walmart now carries Biscoff Spread!!! It comes in creamy or crunchy!!!
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    Bathroom sink water always tastes better than kitchen sink water.

This is SO true...but why? And why aren't glass cabinets placed in the bathroom for convenience?
  • deaddawn
    deaddawn Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Extra Dessert Delights Sugar Free Gum. I've tried the Root Beer Float and the Apple Pie flavors. Helps with after dinner sweets cravings.
  • Blaineyyy
    Blaineyyy Posts: 151
    Options
    Cauliflower cheese - I thought it sounded rank, but it tastes lovely and has the same texture as pasta. :)

Jam and cheese, on wholemeal - Another one that sounds gross, but oh wow. I found it on this website actually. Just don't knock until you've tried it, that's all I can really say!

Not necessarily your healthiest bets, admittedly, but for a quick snack or small meal - YUM. :bigsmile:
  • TheDudette
    TheDudette Posts: 174
    Options
    Popchips... not the healthiest of snacks, but when you need a salt fix they are amazing.
  • SuperCindy185
    SuperCindy185 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Lucerne - no salt add cottage cheese - I was looking for protein without the sodium increase
    Greek Yogurt - delicious!
    Jicama - better then apples!
    Options
    Baby, Walmart now carries Biscoff Spread!!! It comes in creamy or crunchy!!!

What?!?!?