Strangest place you ever did it...

Options
2»

Replies

• markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I did it all over inside the Queen Mary in Long Beach, in the engine rooms, in a captains quarters, in the conference room. It was closed down so we were sneaking around the boat finding interesting places to do push up and jumping jacks n such.

Also once did it at the Movie theater, TWICE, on 2 separate occasions, once in the very back row we busted out some combo calisthenics including some squats. and managed to squeeze in some oral exercises during a movie.

and Finally, I once did it at a club with many people watching... and I wasn't shy about at all, I was finally over my fear of dancing in front of people.

:)
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    Just the other night - midnight on a handball court.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    hey sex is cardio...
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I always found sneaky ways to get in my calisthenics at work.
    Can you picture push-ups on the conference table, sit-ups in the break room, pull-ups in the boiler room and tricep dips off the toilet?
    I learned to get a full body workout as a "guest of the state" some years ago.
  • monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    the Atlantic ocean - and I got some swimming in too.

Heeeyow!! ZING! I actually laughed out loud at this.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    In the hatch back of a '72 Mustang Mach I. It counted as yoga I'm sure! :laugh:
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    In the stairwell daily.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I always found sneaky ways to get in my calisthenics at work.
    ... and tricep dips off the toilet?

Remind me not to shake your hand.
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    the Atlantic ocean - and I got some swimming in too.

Oh? Oh! *clutches pearls*

LOL
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    back of a car.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Park bench............oh wait you ment exercise.............sorry mind went in the gutter when I read the topic. :devil:

Don't feel bad...mine went there along with yours. Trail walking......
  • monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I did it all over inside the Queen Mary in Long Beach, in the engine rooms, in a captains quarters, in the conference room. It was closed down so we were sneaking around the boat finding interesting places to do push up and jumping jacks n such.

Also once did it at the Movie theater, TWICE, on 2 separate occasions, once in the very back row we busted out some combo calisthenics including some squats. and managed to squeeze in some oral exercises during a movie.

and Finally, I once did it at a club with many people watching... and I wasn't shy about at all, I was finally over my fear of dancing in front of people.

:)

I can't help but think this entire post is innuendo...except for the oral exercises part. Nicely done!
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Was gonna say the fire house or walk in refrigerator at my job but never mind or in the back of an ambulance.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I did it in the gym once, exercise I mean :-)
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    My answer was on top of a fire truck, butttttt nevermind......lol :laugh:

whoaaaa lol!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    You tricked me...haha

but.....In the pool at a swingers party.
  • JustAmyRenee
    JustAmyRenee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    at work on the server alley i was the "Expo" and between trays I would do jumping jacks, also to wal from one end of the kitchen to the other we would do walking lunges.
    Have been caught several times in the office doing kicks and flicks.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    women's washroom at work - I do 20 counter pushups (if the room is empty), every time I take a 'break'.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    M&S changing rooms.

:laugh:

Plans next trip to M&S.
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    :indifferent:

Just wanted to offer a reason as to why this thread always gets locked:

any post in the main forums can appear on a user's home page under "most recent topics", even if they don't visit the forums.
    So users at work who log in to blog food suddenly get the word "boobs" on their home screen, which is not really what we're looking for. Some employers will block sites that have this kind of content, leaving users unable to log food at work, etc. Our number one goal is to make sure our users can access the site from wherever they are. So feel free to move this topic into a group if you'd like, and just mark it mature.

Thanks for understanding,
    Joshua
    MyFitnessPal Staff

----

Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Joshua
    MyFitnessPal Forum Staff
This discussion has been closed.