‎100 days, 50 pounds, 3 sizes =

Options
13»

Replies

• moonspells
    moonspells Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congratson your success so far...keep it up! :o)

P.S. I've discovered that the REAL secret is YOU. You have to be ready to put your all into it...if you do, it will work. If you don't, it won't. SO simple and yet SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO difficult! lol
  • Squiggs67
    Squiggs67 Posts: 178
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing and are such an inspiration to all of us!!!
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congrats!!

10777536.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    great job
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Awesome! C:happy: ngrats!
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • eatandexercise1
    eatandexercise1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You go, girl!!!
  • gailashton
    gailashton Posts: 292
    Options
    Beautiful and what an accomplishment. Keep up the good work. You look fabulous.
  • susher71
    susher71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great. I am trying to do it but it's hard. I have a lot of stress and I tend to go back to my comfort foods.
  • vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look much younger and your face looks rejuvenated!! WTG and keep up the hard, but rewarding work!!
  • giddy3gazelle
    Options
    :smile: That's fantastic, you're awesome inspiration. I know what you mean about trying to reinvent the wheel, but just doing the work(exercise) and watching what you eat will get you great results. I've lost 27lbs before joining MFP and lost almost 9lbs since.
  • beneficiaryofpossibility
    Options
    You're gorgeous! Great work! Keep it up! :)
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, great job.
  • wantmytruk
    wantmytruk Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Please share story?

My goal calorie intake is 1610, but I am usually a little under. I walk a minimum of 5 miles a day, with sometimes walking 3 at 3mph 3 times a week,I also do the EA Active game on Wii. I tried the Wii Fit but I needed more direction and supervision. The EA Active is like having a personal trainer with the ability to workout when you want. I have used all of the versions of the EA Active and have seen positive results. My typical daily burn ranges from 700-1200, depending on if I do the Wii and walking.

In the past, I struggled with an eating disorder and would binge eat. That is still something I struggle with but I allow myself one day of "cheat" food - like pizza or lasagna. I find that it satifies my craving and I don't feel guilty. Also, it happens on my day off which allows me to workout on the Wii and take a long walk. My typical daily food is Carnation Instant Breakfast and a Fiber One bar for breakfast, a wrap with grilled chicken and organic cheese, granola bar and raisins for lunch, and a salad with chicken, italian dressing, and croutons for dinner. My nighttime snack is usually some crackers or a sugar free popsicle. I recently read that a good idea is no carbs after lunch and that makes sense. Also, a good night's sleep is what I noticed is the difference for me.

I weigh in every day at the same time on the Wii board, which has not moved from it's spot! I hated the false hope of the crooked bathroom tiles messing with a typical scale. There are days I gain .7, lose .2, and flip flop - like this week! The point is to not be frustrated with the gain because it's not like I gained the 50 back in one day. One or two here and there are not the end of the world, just the motivation necessary to get up in the morning and remain active.
  • wantmytruk
    wantmytruk Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    wow, 50lbs in 100 days is huge! Well done, looking great!

Actually I'd use the word "unhealthy," that's half a pound a day. I also kinda wonder how you lost that much weigh and only went down three sizes. *shrug*

Things happen at different paces for different people. I don't starve myself anymore or throw up my food like I did for years. I no longer hide food to binge later. I do it the right way now and I enjoy reading the POSITIVE comments about my transformation mentally and physically.

Congratulations on your progress, keep it up!
  • anitac0126
    anitac0126 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    The inspiration to me here is not JUST your progress photos ((Looking fab, btw!!)) but the way you worded that. 100 days, 50 pounds. THAT sounds attainable when you say it like that.

Thanks for posting! I look forward to my 100 day mark. :)

Anita
  • amberb2626
    amberb2626 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Thanks for the motivation!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!