Where do I find recipes?

Options
I'm brand-new here and I've been poking around for awhile but I can't find recipes anywhere?

Where are they?

Help!

Replies

• PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • AllisonST
    AllisonST Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm brand-new here and I've been poking around for awhile but I can't find recipes anywhere?

Where are they?

Help!

I haven't found any either but recipes are all over the internet. Cooking Light, WWs, or just google what you like.:smile:
  • shenitamo
    shenitamo Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    If you go under the "Food and Nutrition" Topic line on the message boards...there a some there. People often post "Help...I need a chicken recipe!" and then like 100 people post awesome ideas. And yes, Cooking Light is a great resource as well.
  • TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    On other websites, but you can then enter the recipes ingredients as you make them and calculate nutritional value or just enter the calories if they're posted on the other sites. Just search for the types of recipes you're interested in cooking and eating!
  • SueMizZou
    SueMizZou Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I really like the sparkpeople website for recipes. I've made lots of stuff from there and its been pretty good. You can put in your main ingredient and get lots of suggestions
  • KettlebellTess
    Options

Where are they?

Help!

I haven't found any either but recipes are all over the internet. Cooking Light, WWs, or just google what you like.:smile:

I have tons of recipes, but I don't want to have to re-enter them here in order to track them. So I was just wondering if MFP has a recipe site that's already in their database.

Guess I'll just use the "quick add" feature when I track 'em.
  • dbustamante76
    Options
  • Love2HikeMT
    Options
    Try allrecipes.com Great site.
  • Ninatoots
    Ninatoots Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Bobby Dean has recipes and he lists the nutrition info too. It's on the cooking channel on the internet. His show is on Saturdays in the morning. Then there is The Hungry Girl web site.

Nina
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options

Where are they?

Help!
    There's a very complete list of sites here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/612443-what-s-your-favorite-healthy-recipe-site?hl=recipe+sites
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    They have a section here for recipes, but you can always try www.skinnytaste.com ive tried several and loved them.
  • imdoneagain
    imdoneagain Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with you about giving www.skinnytaste.com. Gina's recipes are great! Lots of ingredients but lots of flavor - latin dishes especially great.
  • ElviraCross
    ElviraCross Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    lots of recipes on here.

You can also go to my blog: http://allpatchedupquilts.blogspot.com/

or go browse around on pinterest!