kinda new here....overweight and unhealthy

Options
22rin22
22rin22 Posts: 11 Member
Hey everyone.....I could really use some friends and support going through this. I am 20 yrs. old and weigh 169 at 5'1. I am a mother to a 6 month old baby boy who constantly wants to be held. After my pregnancy I gained 13 lbs. I constantly eat unhealthy but am trying to stop. Hot cheetos are my weakness.I am hispanic and love to eat especially meats and spicy stuff. I can eat a big bag of cheetos in one sitting. I had started 30 day shred and was doing good for the first 4 days but then things got n the way and I stopped. I plan to get going on it again. I can use as many encouraging friends as I can get.I really want to get fit and be healthy, not only for me but for my son. I want to be able to do things with him and just be around when he gets older. Any advice will help. And if any one has found a healthy alternative to hot cheetos please let me know.

Replies

• stonerdude
    stonerdude Posts: 103
    Options
    If you open your diary more people could give you better advise!
  • shannon0401
    Options
    it's really hard to change everything at once and maintain success. my advice would be to change one or two things at a time. like either not buying cheetos or letting it be a treat once a week (like a small bag from a gas station) i too love spicy food and there are so many healthy recipes out there that can be made spicy and do actually taste good. you just have to do some research. there are also exercises online for mom and baby together! i wish you the best of luck in your journey :)
  • 22rin22
    Options
    thanks I didn't realize there was a setting for that. I haven't logged in in a few days but my diet hasn't been the best and all I ate today is hot cheetos.
  • 22rin22
    Options
    thanks for the advice Shannon!
  • smith2427
    smith2427 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm new here too and trying to lose baby weight. I can relate.
  • barebon
    barebon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Maybe wickles pickles or a spicey pickle. Gives a crunch and equally as hot!