In Need of some positive vibes.....

Options
Hey MFP'ers

I really need some positive vibes and happy thoughts sent my way. I am so tired after coming home from a 5 day driving trip across country with my 4 year old girls and now I am having the worst day!

I am job hunting (oh the joy) and found out I didnt get a job I was really hoping to get... I Smashed my phone.... , still living in home renovation hell (3 days past the completion date!!!) and in the storms last night a tree fell on our fence....Seriously! ???

I really really really didnt want to workout today.. But I decided I was going to force myself. At first I wasnt into it but after a few minutes and my blood starting to pump I really used that time to get out some frustration! I have finally realized that although working out is not my favorite thing in the world to do, my body needs it and feels better after I do it! I spent 30 minutes and just let go.. Felt great! Maybe I am really making a lifestyle change!

Send the positive vibes my way!
Sonya

Sonya

Replies

• Sevio
    Sevio Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Oh Sonya! Sorry for all the stuff that is going on...things will get better! They always do. Tomorrow is a new day just remember that! You are doing so good and look so great so just keep it up!
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Wow, all of that sounds rough! So sorry, but good for you for carrying on with the workout!

What sort of job are you looking for?
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Sorry you're having a rough time.

Here's some Good Vibrations: http://youtu.be/-eSN8Cwit_s
  • jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    Options
    oh girlie, I just saw this! Sounds like you've had a rough go since getting back from vacation. But this rough spot will pass! You've accomplished so much already. You should be so proud of yourself. Stay strong my dear:flowerforyou:
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    Oh no!! Sorry you're having such a rough time!! ((BIG HUGS))
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    sorry to hear your whole rough ordeal and about the job. there loss its them not you concerning the job. stay strong and know you will land a much better job
  • Bizeebec150
    Options
    Hang in there, look at the accomplishments you have made with weight loss alone not counting raising what will be amazing young ladies one day. Stay strong, and count your blessings all will fall in to place!
  • barbara4599
    barbara4599 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Sending them your way!!!
  • jonesyx6
    jonesyx6 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just breathe...one thing at a time...I'm going through something similar. Thank you for saying that you exercised anyway...I will too. I wasn't going to and now I know that I need to. Thank you.
  • HeartME511healthy
    HeartME511healthy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    wow i had a day ike this but it was more inside emotional stuff then these outside effects, so I too had to find the way to get outside naturally and breath in the air and Listened to Flower Duet from Lakme... sooo relaxing howeverInamnow deciding it is time to do the real let go workout for the day with my sis and friend @bizeebec and get the blood puming....

You did it and although things are going as we wished we keep on pushing....have a great day... this too was upplifting to me.
  • Sonyakrueger8
    Options
    Thank you all for the positive vibes! Great job interview today.. Life goes on! Keep on Keeping on!
  • FitnessPal4L1f3
    FitnessPal4L1f3 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi Sonya - I know how you feel. We all been through days like that - just remember, we are not defined in life about how we get knocked down - but what we do and how we do it to get back up.

P.S. Not sure what type of job you do - but - if it happens to be in the IT (Information Technology) - aka - Computer "realm) - I have a HUGE network of friends and can send a resume forward.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    At least you didn't sit around pouting! You did something to make your situation better. Keep moving! It sucks not having a job and going through renovations, but if you keep trying and keep a good attitude about it, you'll eventually find your way out of the mess and things will get better. It might take awhile, but it will get better at some point.