Weird question? Exercise for your boobs?

Options
I heard exercise for your chest area helps the breast look better....if I would put it that way.....I just saw that infomercial thing that they sell on tv. I don't want to buy. Anyone know stuff I can do at home?

Replies

• alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for the answers for this. I need help!!!!!
  • AddictionForBeauty
    Options
    Push-ups seem most effective to me. Stuff that targets the muscles around your shoulders, upper arms, and chest.
  • nolakris
    nolakris Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Push ups are excellent for keeping the muscle wall underneath toned, which will help keep things perky.
  • mielchat
    mielchat Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Push ups! Also you can do bench presses with heavy water bottles instead of dumbbells.
  • ang3h
    ang3h Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I do the pectoral fly machine at the gym and it's built up the muscle underneath as well as added definition between the two muscles.. so my boobs look bigger and give the illusion of cleavage.. ahh that is the only thing I miss about being heavier was the fact that I had boobs.. now they're teeny :p
  • piebird79
    piebird79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Push-ups!
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    In general, doing things like push-ups or chest press will build up the muscles to give us more of a cleavage look, and things like shoulder press help a little bit with lift. I used to take a class at the gym and the trainer that taught it (female) told us that :-)

Personally, I went up a cup size after a year of pole dancing - lots of upper body strength!! So... take up pole dancing?
  • JenG_2011
    JenG_2011 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Definitely - those weight machines for the upper body. Chest presses, pull downs, push ups, etc. All great for emphasizing the assets. :)
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I've been afraid of losing "the girls." They're my best assets and, dang it, I've worked really hard at growing them. LOL

Oh, push ups, how I have despised you so. I guess we're gonna become friends after all. :grumble:
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    This is disheartening....a lot of these tips seem to make you go UP a cup size. I need to go down about 2 cup sizes but so far they're just getting saggy =/
  • ncates00
    ncates00 Posts: 51
    Options
    Pushups (all kinds- standard, wide, narrow, plyo, diamond, dive bombers, flies, weighted, balance balls, etc)

Chest Press

Bench Press

Chest Row

Flies

You can use weights, dumbbells, resistance bands, cables, and such. I like the old push up best myself! Can do 'em anywhere! But if you get into the other stuf, you can use incline benches, heavier weights, and olympic bars. Good luck!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    boobs are primarily fat.. you cant shape fat :laugh:

also, depending on your size none of these will make a difference anything under a d cup, maybe.. over a D cup:noway:
  • Michelleypoo82
    Options
    This is disheartening....a lot of these tips seem to make you go UP a cup size. I need to go down about 2 cup sizes but so far they're just getting saggy =/

Normally, as you lose weight, they will get smaller because your body fat percentage is going down. Building your chest muscles will firm things up and make them perky again. Try girl push-ups if you can't do full ones yet (on your knees instead of feet). You can also try chest flies with 5 to 10 pound weights.
  • 100sexy
    100sexy Posts: 1
    Options
    What about loosing some boobs. I'm also big busted and I definately don't want them to look bigger I can stand to loose a cup size.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    What about loosing some boobs. I'm also big busted and I definately don't want them to look bigger I can stand to loose a cup size.

depends on how your body stores fat. you cant spot reduce

i've lost a bit over 30 pounds, almost halfway to my GW and i've lost NOTHING in boob volume. i have lost in band size though which means my cup size has actually went up :huh:

i'd be happy with a loss of 2-3 cup sizes by the time i reach goal, but i dont hold out too much hope for that to happen
  • anitac0126
    anitac0126 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I can't WAIT to lose some boobage! My shoulders and back hurt all the time from these DD's. :tongue: