Success stories on the 30 day shred?

Options
I'm in the middle of it, started level 2 on day 5. But I want to know if it really works! Has anybody had any luck with it? :)

Replies

• GroovyFoxyLove
    Options
    I have had success so far..I started it on July 2nd. Did it for 1 week and then switched to Level 2. I've lost 7 lbs with it and 7 inches off my waist, 4 inches off my hips and 2 inches off my arms! It's great and I love it! It's not easy but I do it twice a day, 6 days a week. =0)
  • GroovyFoxyLove
    Options
    Okay I redid my measurements..waist went from 52 to 45..so 7 inches. Hips went from 59 to 54, so 5 inches..and arms went from 16 to 12.5..so 3.5 inches. Body fat went from 66.3% to 58.9%!
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    I have had success so far..I started it on July 2nd. Did it for 1 week and then switched to Level 2. I've lost 7 lbs with it and 7 inches off my waist, 4 inches off my hips and 2 inches off my arms! It's great and I love it! It's not easy but I do it twice a day, 6 days a week. =0)

Congrats on the inches lost! But twice a day? :noway: Good for you, but holy no way for me!

This is my 3rd attempt to do it all in 30 days, no breaks. My first attempt I made it to Level 3 day 2 and I had to travel for work for 2 weeks straight. While I never finished it (set to finish by the end of this month), I lost 4.5 lbs and 8.5 inches the first time through. I'm hoping to lose more this round.

Good luck!
  • EchoKnight09
    EchoKnight09 Posts: 23 Member
    Options

Twice a DAY!!! Holy, you just made me look bad! Great results! I'm gonna try it twice a day now!!!
  • purebliss24
    Options
    wow, 2x per day...that is awesome. i'm going to try that :) i'm on day 10 of level 1 but i have skipped several days in between. that is fantastic results and definitely motivation to not skip.
  • GroovyFoxyLove
    Options
    Thanks ladies! And don't feel bad for doing it once a day, it is not easy and really it's only suppose to be done once a day anyway according to Jillian! But yes, I'm surprised myself since I'm a big girl, lol. But 3 days into level 1 of only doing it once daily..I felt it wasn't enough so I've pushed myself. I'm just trying to get this weight off at a decent pace..I know things will slow down as I get smaller and that's okay but I am enjoying the results so far! =0) all of you ladies should be proud that you do it since it is pretty advanced. High fives to all!
  • GroovyFoxyLove
    Options
    To Purebliss and Echoknight, best of luck to you both! I'm sure you will love the results of doing it twice a day! We can do this! =0)
  • GroovyFoxyLove
    Options
    I was trying to post a photo but don't know how too.. Edit..photo is posted..left photo was taken June 19th..right photo was taken today!
  • GroovyFoxyLove
    Options
    PhotoGrid_1342485325846.jpg
  • chrism14
    chrism14 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - WTG :drinker:
  • GroovyFoxyLove
    Options
    Thank you! Have a long journey ahead still but so far so good! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!