Any Jillian Michael's Body Revolution Users??

Options
Anyone tried Jillian Michael's Body Revolution?? I just ordered it and im looking forward to trying it out. Its only 30 min a day and thats something that really sparked my interest. If its too long, Im not going to do it. Anyways, just wondered if anyone had tried it and what their thoughts were on the program.

Replies

• lovemycooperboys
    Options
    I just started Phase 2! I've lost 13 lbs so far and 2 dress sizes. I'm 27 and have 2 kids. I started a blog about my journey. It's
    www.mybodyrevolutionchallenge.blogspot.com
  • breeanreyes
    breeanreyes Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 7 :) and although I don't always have a chance to workout 6 days a week and it's taken me a little over 2 months to get to week 7, I LOVE IT!!! I've never toned up like this before, and I've had more success with this than any other program. The workouts are definitely tough, but they're doable because they're only around 30 minutes! I'd have even better results if I could stick to the diet plan, but her recipes require foods that I don't have available in my area (and I'm a bit of a cheater when it comes to food, i think portion control is the key and I have a very difficult time cutting everything else out) I've lost 7lbs and over 9 inches since I started and am very pleased! I have PCOS and a thyroid issue that makes it VERY difficult for me to lose, and like I said before, I've had more consistent success with this then I have with anything else I've tried!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I did the program and lost about 10 lbs, 24 inches and a pants size!! Didn't follow her meal plan exactly, but was using some of the recipes form the cookbook. I am doing P90X now and I really feel that JMBR prepared me well for this program! The workouts progressively get more challenging! :) (Most of the workouts range 33-34 min, FYI!) Good luck! :smile:
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I am starting the program tomorrow!! I'm excited. Jillian Michaels is one tough cookie but she's awesome!
  • 100lbstoloosefemale
    100lbstoloosefemale Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    im doing jillian micheals ripped in 30, week 2 i hardly ever get all the way,, i sweat and ***** and curse her the whole way through,lol
  • dnfaith
    dnfaith Posts: 13
    Options
    thanks guys for the info! im looking forward to it.
  • towsongrad
    towsongrad Posts: 39
    Options
    As of the end of this week, I will be starting Body Revolution..currently a 30 Day Shredder!
  • TamieOwsley
    Options
    I am on week 4 in phase 1 and then I start phase 2! I love it! She is tough and you have to push, but the results are amazing! I lose two-three pounds a week! I don't follow her meal plan because it is a bit expensive. But I just eat right and keep to a 1200 calorie in take. On the days of cardio, I also do her KickBox FastFix workout! On the rest day, I also do the Kickbox FastFix! There are very intense workouts! I love working out with Jillian Michaels, she is why I workout! Good luck!
  • fairc3jam
    fairc3jam Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am planning to switch to body revolution after p90x. Am on week 5 but no real weight loss. Firming up everywhere though.
  • nikki_1123
    nikki_1123 Posts: 33
    Options
    I love Jillian's videos. I just started phase two today and it is definitely more challenging than the first one so far.
    I've gone from 170 pounds to 163 in phase one. I don't follow her eating plan and to be honest the first two weeks I didn't eat very well at all, however the last two weeks I have kept my calories at 1200 a day.
  • crazytasha007
    crazytasha007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on week two phase one . I just started counting calories and hope for a weight loss this week. I am new to the calorie counting thing, i am use to counting points.
  • dnfaith
    Options
    bump
  • MaeMae223
    MaeMae223 Posts: 17
    Options
    I am on Phase 1 Week 3 and absolutely love it! I did Insanity before Body Revolution, and although Insanity was intense, I did not lose a single pound. My body composition definitely changed, and it got me into better cardio condition, but the scale not moving was very frustrating. After week 2 of Body Revolution, I've lost 4 pounds, and am seeing definition in my arms, legs, and abs. In addition to the strength training, I also do about an hour of cardio with other Jillian Michaels' DVD's like Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, Fast Fix Kickboxing, and 6 Week 6 Pack; I switch up the kinds of cardio I'm doing each day so I don't get bored. It's been amazing, and I feel so motivated every day! I don't follow her meal plan, but I am on a 1200 calorie diet and use her meal plans as guides to help me decide what to eat. Hope this helps. Good luck!
  • dnfaith
    Options
    bump