Replies

• littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    if i had bigger boobs would i be an hourglass then? x
  • mielchat
    mielchat Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Boyish, maybe a little pear shaped. I wouldn't mind being more athletic.
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm apple shaped. Wide shoulders, no defined waist. :(
  • Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Athletic...wishing for curvy. :ohwell:
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    To me, curvy...most of times do look ...fat. :( I am curvy at bottom and I always look fat.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I've been told mine is athletic, which I don't really agree with but that's what people have said.

I'm think I'm more pear shaped, but not majorly so (my hips/legs aren't that much bigger than upper body) I would love to have an hourglass figure but I don't have the boobs for it :( Since I've started lifting more though and trying to build muscle I've realised I can build up my upper body a little, and slim my waist, making it a little more hourglass looking (more than it was before anyway!!)
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    I think I am curvy and athletic. I found a picture recently from a time when I was a bit too thin, and I was a little bit more boyish. I prefer the curves and muscles. :)
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Yes, you're curvish. I'd describe myself as sort of a combination. I have curves to be sure. But I'm athletic and boyish too. Women with curves are generally pear shaped which is good. That means we are less prone to many of the nasty health problems that plague apple shapes. But you won't be concerned with that for many years yet. By the same token, it's very easy to put on extra weight on the hips and thighs and awfully hard to take it off.
  • brittany17love
    brittany17love Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I would like to be thought of as curvy.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Somewhat curvy, somewhat pear, somewhat hourglass... I don't have much boobs, but my shoulders balance my hips well. Somewhat athletic.

Depends on what I'm wearing, how I'm standing, and what I want to emphasize. I can look boyish (which I'd rather call girlish), or curvy, or athletic.
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    well I used to be very atheltic and am working my way back towards that girl. but am getting curvy also
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    When the fat doesn't take up space all over my curves...then yes, I'm curvy. I've always been athletic as well. So when I get to my goal weight I'll probably be curvy, but not fat anymore!
  • bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Athletic but I wish i was curvy sometimes :)
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Very cury.
  • eatandexercise1
    eatandexercise1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I think I have a boyish shape, with a tendency to gain only in the tummy area (yuck, I know...)
    I would LOVE to be curvy or pear shaped.
  • trm981
    trm981 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Curvy. My measurements are 36-26-36 and I'm only 5'4. There is really no other way to describe my body type, lol. I think a cross between curvy and athletic would be perfect. I'll get there someday.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I think you might b a pear. I can't really tell, since ur full body pics are small.
    I'm a figure 8 shaped, which is sorta of like an hour glass, only with smaller chest (but not small shoulders as to not b confused w/ a pear) and my high hips give like a shelf appearance and I have a small waist. I gain weight in my belly and love handles the most. I gain in my upper arms too. I have a small booty and carry a little bit of weigh in my upper thighs. So I guess mayb I'm curvy? I would like to be curvy & athletic tho. I want some muscle!
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    i wish someone could tell me my shape because idk. i think my love handles ruin my shape. i have no boobs or *kitten* just hips and lovehandles. and broad shoulders with long arms.

Umm are you me?! Haha this describes my body exactly.. I call myself peanut shaped because I'm all love handles and saddle bags. I think I'm actually an apple, all my weight loss has been from legs arms and face, none from the belly yet :angry:
  • shimila1101
    shimila1101 Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm curvy. Classic hourglass figure. Wide shoulders and hips with a pretty narrow waist. I guess I'm kind of lucky that I carry the extra pounds pretty proportionate (sp?) so I never lose my shape, it just gets smaller.

I wouldn't want to change the figure I have, just smaller and tone it up.
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I think athletic