Options

Replies

• hello_kitty069
    Options
    Manitoba!!
  • jumpyjavajawa
    jumpyjavajawa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Flin Flon, Manitoba! The far north lol My poor 6 month old hates the heat. I'm not wild about it either.
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    When did Canada get the internet?
  • twiztc
    twiztc Posts: 135
    Options
    Brampton Ontario here

and its still pigging hot

And we didnt get the rain yesterday like was promised

The Brampton split strikes again
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    near Edmonton, Alberta......weather has been great.....will never complain of the heat since we don't get nearly enough of it here.....used to live in southern alberta.....now that was some good weather!!!!.....grew up in New Zealand and the weather was even better there.....considering we get 6 months of winter here.....i will take any hot weather i can get!!!!:)
  • ashypoo03
    ashypoo03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am in Kingston, Ontario. I live right near the lake, only about a 5 mins drive away. I am a typical Canadian and measure distance by how long it takes to get there :)

I'm in Kingston too!! :)
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options

About a year before the US did...
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    ontario, halton region. loving the weather, but, it's hot as heck! lol

it's days like today that running to catch my train is not a fun way to get in some extra exercise
  • TheArbucks
    Options
    Live in Hamilton, work in Toronto!

Add me if you'd like
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Options

Don't be ridiculous! Everyone knows Al Gore invented the internet. Next you will tell me Canadians created basketball.
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm from Vancouver, BC and loving this beautiful weather now that it's FINALLY here!! ... :-)

I'm in Vancouver as well...bring on summer!

Another Vancouverite here! glad summer has finally arrived! (though it makes our townhouse into an oven - not so nice). But nice to get outside in the SUN for some exercise and not have to wear sweatpants and hoodies! LOL :)
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Don't be ridiculous! Everyone knows Al Gore invented the internet. Next you will tell me Canadians created basketball.

lol
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    mmmmm.....basketball......insulin......velcro......the telephone.....the list goes on....:)
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options

Well we did and who is Al Gore?
    Edmonton here btw.
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options

[/quote]

http://www.westerngazette.ca/2011/01/06/canada-tops-world-in-internet-usage/

Plus, we have all the water, oil, wheat, gold, iron ore, trees, natural gas and igloos anyone could ever want.
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Options
    mmmmm.....basketball......insulin......velcro......the telephone.....the list goes on....:)

Alexander Graham Bell was a resident of Brantford, ON, but he was born and raised a Scotsman. So I would give that invention to Scotland.
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Options

http://www.westerngazette.ca/2011/01/06/canada-tops-world-in-internet-usage/

Plus, we have all the water, oil, wheat, gold, iron ore, trees, natural gas and igloos anyone could ever want.
    [/quote]

My ipad can't go to that .ca site. It doesn't have a passport. :sad:
  • zonah
    zonah Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm in N.Vancouver I'm enjoying the great weather, after such miserable spring.
  • RaysfanATL
    RaysfanATL Posts: 94
    Options
    my ex husband is from Ottawa, I actually met him there when I was a flight attendant....beautiful city, won't hold that he is a loser against that beautiful city and country!! Love Canada anyway!!
    Cheers!:flowerforyou:
  • daniellelee87
    Options
    Mississauga, Ontario here!! Loving the gym workouts in the AC!!